MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

You are more than welcome! The main rule is “If you see me about to drop the ball, holler loud!”.
Join in anywhere brother BudMan!
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I’ll try to keep @Slick1 quiet over here, you know how he is.

5 Likes

@BigMike55 You brought the cage and the electric collar?

@MoBilly Grabbing a seat in the corner… Ya know what I’ll be watchin :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great bro, I appreciate that like you have no idea!! But,who’s gonna be watching you? :thinking: :smirk:

4 Likes

All kidding aside @MoBilly I feel this is going to be an epic grow for you. You already have a hugely successful start.

5 Likes

You better know that. I was going to let her go for another week or so but she is getting tall quick so I flipped her too.
Fingers crossed bro!

4 Likes

:+1: Excellent move… the thing I usually forgot to do. :sunglasses:

:man_with_turban:
Swami Sayeth: :thinking: MMMMmmmm :crystal_ball: UFS will be your favorite. :game_die:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Thank you Mike. I really appreciate that. I’m trying things a little different this go round but I’m watching them like a hawk.
For instance; As far as nutrients, I have never given these plants anything but Grow big, and never more than half of the suggested dose. But instead of feeding 2 out of 3 waterings, I feed lower doses every feeding along with 1/2 tsp Epson salts, 1/2 tsp Cal Mag, molasses once per week. I’m watering till I get plenty of runoff every time. My ppm has been running around 550 - 600 consistently.
I’ve seen no problems with nutes so far but flowering will mean changing the plan some.

8 Likes

I recently got to smoke some that tasted skunky. It was good weed but I didn’t know the strain. Yeah. I’m pumped now to try the UFS. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some big healthy looking ladies!
I am gonna jump on the couch before the magic dust starts flying! You got this!
:robot:

3 Likes

Will be fast to bud, fast to frost, no foxtail. Other 2 phenos we’re slower with dirty dirty fox tails

15 Likes

Beautiful plants
I’ll follow along

3 Likes

I’ll be pulling up a chair in the corner with a trim bin, down to watch but got weed to trim too! Haha

3 Likes

Thanks man. I’ll be referring back to your journal some, I’m sure. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @Dirtron , @Hydro921 and @AzSeaindooin420
You guys are more than welcome! And thanks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wouldn’t have it any other way. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I will be watching your progress as you go. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This is awesome bud, looking great! Happy happy growing :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @chronix and @HappyGoLucky21 ! I’m glad you decided to follow along. The more the merrier. Plus, I have more people to keep me lined out. lol
:v: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Hemp ! Get over here! LOL
:laughing:

3 Likes