MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

It was a memorable moment for sure!

2 Likes

I was talking about my own experience cuz lol… But, I AM a ‘Jr’!
But, i agree there, lol. It was def a moment I won’t forget!

3 Likes

I’m a Jr also!

3 Likes

So, I had an “ah haaaaa!” moment as I was looking at that last post.
Soooo.
One of these things is not like the other. :slight_smile:

I took the ring that I cut off the top of the planter and used it as a spacer between the bottom and the top bucket.

This has added 1/2 gal to my bottom reservoir making it now hold 1 1/2 gal total. That should help. I’ll add that to the first since I haven’t thrown it away. :+1:

I used 3gal of dirt to get the plant closer to the top and that way I don’t have to worry about watering the nutrients in. There’s going to be more than enough roots up high.

25 Likes

Out of likes already, but this post deserves more than it’s gotten… Truer woods have never been spoken.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Excited to tag along on your SIP journey @MoBilly !!

Hey @Emeraldgreen there are tutorials and links at the top of the SIP thread in the Link Farm section here CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread If you can’t find what you are looking for, feel free to ask, as we have a dedicated staff that’s here to help 24/7.

8 Likes

I wanna be just like you when (if) I grow up.

Very interesting.

6 Likes

Man, I don’t want to grow up because if I did, I wouldn’t be a Toys R Us kid. Why yes, I am high. How did you know?

4 Likes

Damn @MoBilly is gonna show us how it’s done…very nice, can’t wait to see your tutorial on the SIPS… Nice work mobilly. Gonna have to assign you a parking spot out front and hang your picture on the wall as employee of the year…:smiley::smiley::smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up I appreciate it. I think your doing them organically also if memory is correct. @CrunchBerries

3 Likes

Yes, that is correct. I run probiotics in my sips. Bacterially dominate bottom, fungal dominate top, and the party is in the middle.

4 Likes

Going to have to set some time aside and go check it out

3 Likes

I knew that girl in high school !!!
:rofl:

15 Likes

@MoBilly my friend. It IS hard - but honestly it always has been. The media (regardless of the source) is great at portraying horror stories and thrill rides. Don’t give up - give out brother. You’re too good a person to give up. Just keep giving out. Have another look - every chance you get. It is rarely as good as it could be or as bad as we feared. The magic of memory is - we - make everything alright whether it truly was or not.

If it’s any help Plato & Aristotle - mirrored your sentiments tone over 2k years ago … back when everyone was still tossing their poop out the window and forming their opinion on that being the perfect society. 🫶🏽✌️

And though last, it’s certainly NOT a side note. FANTASTIC journal. Thank You

5 Likes

Didn’t we all?

4 Likes

I knew her sister. :rofl:

6 Likes

I think I mighta dated their mother!

6 Likes

Family tradition I guess

4 Likes

That’s who was jumping out the window when we accidentally come home one night

4 Likes