MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Hell let’s put a jet engine on it and fly.

2 Likes

Oh look I found a video of mobillys new bike

I prefer the raw big block look. That finer machine is looking more like a Honda :no_mouth::thinking::laughing::crazy_face::v:

1 Like

I’d go with a 400 small block.

1 Like

that is pretty bad ass

2 Likes

That was sick, it didn’t even seem to start to lift its front end

3 Likes

would need a room full of new back tires

3 Likes

just got to hang on and don’t get scared…

1 Like

Just cut a 10" chunk of solid rubber worked into 252mm pucks. lol

3 Likes

You mean get shit faced first!? OK

2 Likes

they are pretty stout bikes the one mobilly posted is a pretty big bike it just looks smal in the pic. Actually took one for a ride at bike week in Daytona. They are definitely not light

2 Likes

then burn it down to a nub in one ‘burn out’!

3 Likes

I’ve been working on the new veg room. There’s really not much left. I have to finish up the wall in that corner and put a coat of white paint on the floor. I’ve got a couple of fans coming.

22 Likes

Looks like a start to a great relationship with some fine Cannabis plants.

1 Like

Nice setup man!

1 Like

Looks like things are coming along there cuz. Won’t be long before you’ve finished it up and can relax…oh wait, lol that’ll mean you have more room, so more plants, less relaxing! :crazy_face: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 and @Slick1 !
I needed to get more organized. I think his will help.

3 Likes

I see prophecy in your words @JohnnyPotseed !
:thinking::wink:
:joy:

4 Likes

I’m already looking for more room. I hijacked the walk in closet in my bedroom for my cloner and eight grape krush seedlings.

2 Likes

LOL @Greenfingers ,
When I started out my Greenroom was half the size it is now. I figured out my mistake soon enough. So down came a wall. I doubled the volume of my grow space. Nope, not enough, so I build a closet in another room. Still not enough. Now I have two rooms (8x10 and 10x10) and a 3x5 closet.
I believe that is a common predicament for new growers. lol
I know I had some folks laughing and telling me the same during my early expansion.

6 Likes