MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Good morning @MoBilly
You always need more room! The expansion shows you have firmly been sucked into the experience :joy:!

2 Likes

I’ve been in a 2 x 4 closet for 20 years. I just added the other 2 x 4 closet a couple years ago. Used to do bare minimum of plants. Started doing feminized seeds so I knew how many I could grow at any given time. Three rooms is a perfect fit for, seedlings, vegging and flower. Until my wife kicks me ot of the closet, I have 3 rooms :joy:

5 Likes

You got it looking very nice. @Greenfingers nothing wrong with that. The 5x5 I love. I don’t think I would grow any other way now. I grew in tents years ago. Didn’t care for them. Went back to the rooms. Now that I’m back in a tent, I wouldn’t change it.

3 Likes

I bagged up four more young plants today.

22 Likes

That’s a beautiful start right there.

3 Likes

Thank you @BigMike55 . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love thr new room mobilly, makes things alot easier.

1 Like

Thanks @Mrgreenthumb . I’m really enjoying it. In the picture with the two doors, the door to the left is my flower room and the door to the right is my bedroom door. It’s all so convenient now.

4 Likes

I hope your LAPK is perking up, Leon the kitty broke the tip off of one of my LAPK clones while wandering through my forest and I don’t usually pinch my tops :joy:

9 Likes

Roll out of bed and take care of the garden. That’s living right.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Wow @LedZeppelin ! I hadn’t noticed! I’ve been two years on OG today!

Thanks for putting up with me for so long everyone!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

9 Likes

Thank you my friend. :slight_smile:
I’ve made this forum a part of my life now I guess. Social media wasn’t my thing until this place. I’ve made some great friends on here. So very glad I found this forum.

8 Likes

We were on another one at one time. Man I can remember. Lol
@MoBilly has always had a party going on on his pages.

4 Likes

When we got rid of our desktop :desktop_computer: I almost vanished from social media. Ill have 5 years 3/30/18 to 3/30/23 wooo hoooo theres no place like home or Overgrow.

6 Likes

True words. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m glad you have been there for the journey my friend.

3 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::tada:

3 Likes

Congrats on the 2 year anniversary!

3 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen and @JohnnyPotseed !
:pray:t3:

4 Likes

Wooooooooooooorrrroooom

1 Like