MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

“Golf ball sized rocks” the man said. “Boocoo buddage” the man said.
:exploding_head:

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed
That’s a twinkle not a glint… It’s OK a lot of folks get that wrong.
A glint denotes something ominous. “Twinkle” reminds me of the old elf that so many kids think I look like. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here are the new additions to my grow. I have my two Arachenstein in the back and two Peanut Butter Breath sprouts. The seeds are from @Purple-N-Hairy & a shout out to @Heliosphear for helping that happen.
@misterbee @GREANDAL @BigMike55 @repins12 @Floyd and @G-paS will be getting some of these seeds to grow out as well. They have all been sent out except G-paS (when you’re ready they will be on the way).

My reversal of that Frankenstein seems to be working. Yay!
With the two of them all alone in that closet with plenty of air moving about, I should have a good supply of fem Frankenstein to send to @JohnnyPotseed and plenty left over for my future plans. lol
I won’t say it’s a done deal until I see beans but it is looking promising. I also plan to attempt collecting some fem pollen from this one when the time is right.

Thanks again for your interest in my journal everyone. It makes me happy to see you guys and gals dropping in on the greenroom.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

26 Likes

Everything checks out MO good job on the persistence makes me happy to see you start posting more on here LOL you’re gifted brother

3 Likes

Looking good as always

1 Like

Thank you @Rabeats2093 and @Ris . We are working overtime trying to get mine and my brothers wood supply up for Winter and a shipload of other things that need done here and at moms. After I get caught up I’ll try to post more. I like showing you guys what’s happening in the Greenroom.

3 Likes

Looking excellent there cuz! Healthy & lovely

2 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh the winter time scramble lol
Best of luck brother!

2 Likes

Yaay! That took forever. I have never been happier seeing male flowers on a female plant.

2 Likes

I know right? @herojuana.tom , I was beginning to wonder if it was a happening thing. lol
I took a deep breath when I saw the pods.

4 Likes

lol Then ya let it out in a big sigh of relief?!
I’ll post a pic or two of what I find, I’ll be heading out to the barn in just a few minutes

4 Likes

You bet. I think that sigh was so big it started a warm weather front that brought four feet of snow to the Great Lake area. lol

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:that all your persistence is going to create a ton of fem Frankenstein! Looks great.

4 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen .
Dad always said I was mule headed. I have never been one to quit something till it’s done and done. lol

4 Likes

I don’t relate to that at all :joy::joy::joy:
I tell myself practice makes perfect!

4 Likes

Unless it’s me and my guitar. Then it’s “Practice makes… ~OK”. lol

6 Likes

I think you’ll sound like Hendrix next to my playing :crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday! Thank you :blush:

6 Likes