MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

It Is friend,It Is.Not having It timed before ahead Is giving me headache really
@MoBilly

Just caught up on some reading and left a few likes on the way!!! Great stuff MoB!!!

3 Likes

I saw you there @4ftfarmer . :slight_smile:
Thank you man. I appreciate your interest and encouragement.
Merry Christmas you and yours.
:v:t4:

4 Likes

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you @MoBilly and your people!!!

Play music!!!
Grow4th!!!

2 Likes

How was the stretch period ? I’m starting to worry I’m at six ft with one 4.5 with the others with 10 ft head space .

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior
The one that I topped and topped… and topped may have gained 1/3rd of her height during stretch. I even used BBP on her. She is strong and kept short.
The one that I reversed with STS (no BBP, advised not to) probably gained around 60% of her original height.
The good thing is, she takes real well to bending and such if she gets out of hand. I had to do some bending to keep the canopy fairly level. Training didn’t slow her down at all.

I hope that answers your question.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

There’s the guy that can answer how an un-topped Frankie will do.
Also, do my observations coincide with what you have seen @JohnnyPotseed ?

3 Likes

Indeed they do cuz, she’s very sturdy and takes to anytraining, laughing at anything you try on her! lol Topping just gives ya a bush, bending works just fine also. If you have 10’ ceiling then she may just get close to that.

untopped, indoors, I’ve had her go over 8’ easily after just 2-3 months of vegging.

3 Likes

Well if a chain saw is in order or a ratchet strap I’m prepared. She’s got a bit of space still. Thanks guys .

3 Likes

lol I doubt you’ll need to get that extreme cuz. She’s just a girl, wanting to grow, and be a girl!

3 Likes

Lol those 1 inch ratchet straps to tie shit down in your truck have been used in the past.

I’m
Looking forward to what she try’s on me once she recovers from the transplant . From 3 gal to 25 she’s probably gonna turn into 10 ft wide and 20 ft monster.

5 Likes

The first four pictures are just me trying to get a shot of the little seeds that are developing on the Frankenstein that wasn’t reversed. I enhanced the contrast and color of the one with a circle around the seed. They are still too small for me to get a good shot and I shake so I took, probably 15 pictures just to get this clean a pic.

I’ve got them right on top of each other. lol

The Peanut Butter Breath are sturdy little plants with nice fat leaves. I’m thinking that they will do well. I also plan to top these and do some training on them.
:slight_smile:

Thirty seven days from flip on the ISS. I’m already seeing cloudy trichomes on the sugar leaves. How many days did you flower out your ISS before chopping @BigMike55 ?

And here are my four Buddha’s Cane stretching nicely.

That’s all for now. I haven’t had much to put up lately but I like the way things are progressing so far.

As always, Thank you for stopping by my little grow.
:pray:t4:

26 Likes

I can’t find it in my notes. But I believe I let them go 73 days. I remember the last grow, the ones that you sampled, went 64 days and this one went at least ten weeks because of the BBP. 73 days is what I think is correct.

4 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 . I’ll be going by trichomes but that gives me a good idea of what to expect. I’m surprised that I see cloudy trichomes this soon.
:thinking:

5 Likes

Everyone has a different style of growing. I just hope you get a good pile of kickass buds. Like I did.

5 Likes

There’s going to be a nice harvest on these. If they bulk up like yours did, I’ll have to be tying the branches up from the ceiling. :rofl:

5 Likes

They look PERFECT right now, I ll say that.

4 Likes

The powers that be have gifted me with some ISS cuttings and they are quite vigorous! The cuttings have rooted and are growing quickly.
Thank you @MoBilly, I can’t wait to see how these do for me :blush::v:

14 Likes

I am so glad that they are thriving. How many total did you decide to run?

@BigMike55 look at those roots!!!
:astonished:

5 Likes

Treat them right, and you will be rewarded with some really nice smoke. Did I say she’s my favorite?

5 Likes