MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Had to do some chores
Dad always said. Work before pleasure. Hehe.

4 Likes

my pops always said, wake n bake first, then you can face the day with a good attitude don’t think i ever saw him straight, at least until he got cancer lol

I

4 Likes

Sorry for hijacking your thread,Mo

2 Likes

When I go out to feed I make sure to take a hit or two first. I think my critters would think me a stranger otherwise.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Not a possibility.

4 Likes

I knew dat. It’s Sunday. I was trying to be nice.

3 Likes

I wish I could have partied with my dad. I never even drank a beer with him. He was a T-Totaller.

3 Likes

Well cuz, ya gotta remember here lol my pop was a partner with grampa on his Ganja grow op, so it was almost required they smoke… (gotta ‘test’ the product, right? lol)

4 Likes

Yep. I remember. lol
What a life. :slight_smile:
Dad hit the bottle hard when he was young. After Korea he swore it off. In Nam he smoked so he didn’t get back into the bottle. After that he swore off all intoxicants. I never even saw him drink a beer after he made up his mind not to.
It wasn’t a religious thing. It just wasn’t “productive or conducive to building a future”.
Dad was a no nonsense man top to bottom.

7 Likes

Holy shit man, you are going to put on one hell of a show!!!

1 Like

Hell ya brother!
Glad to see everything is back in the "saddlebag "again!
Looking good looking good can’t wait to see some of the realta from these clones tbh !
Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys. :slight_smile:
I’m looking forward to this grow. There will be some others very soon.
There will be seeds in water tonight. Not many but I believe they will fill out the greenroom to max capacity. I’m hoping I didn’t over do what my lights can handle. These will not be allowed to get four foot tall before I flip either. LOL
We shall see.
:+1:t4:

10 Likes

I know I’ve been offline today but it was worth it. :slight_smile:

I only had 90 and 25 micron bags. The last picture has some greenish tint to it that isn’t coming out in the picture. I think I may have worked the mash too much?
What do you guys think of my first ever attempt at making hash?

I had accidentally posted this on your thread @Floyd . I didn’t want to clutter your thread up with my stuff. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Looks like a good haul! How much did you run? You going to freeze dry it? :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

That is hard to answer. I got started and told my wife to keep bringing it. There’s at least five different strains in there.
My guess would be ~ a lot.
:rofl:
I just had to clear out the freezer.
:wink:

8 Likes

@MoBilly I thought this was chocolate ice cream at first glance. Looks tasty!

6 Likes

My wife said it smelled delicious @Andrane !
Let’s hope it tastes as good.
:wink:

6 Likes

Oh and I am going to freeze dry it.

4 Likes

I can picture this :crazy_face:
Ahh maybe alittle more …that’s good …ehhh maybe alittle more …just keep within ear distance I prolly need more hahaha…looks good Mo!

I tried it with a cake mixer one time …damn thing caught a stem popped the breaker and burnt out …five mins Into the making lol grabbed a wooden spoon and some tongs and got to mixing !

To get rid of excess water if you have the bags just swing them around like youre winding up for a underhand pitch !!!

4 Likes

L:ooking forward to your smoke report cuz lol what ya got there looks damn enticing!

4 Likes