MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I’m going to press some to get more moisture out of it. I figure it’ll dry quicker that way too.

3 Likes

About how long will it take to dry enough to burn @JohnnyPotseed ?
Or anyone. lol

3 Likes

If you crumble it up, spread it out where it can dry faster. A couple days cuz

2 Likes

I was hoping you would say that! You will definitely see a smoke report.
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

You could stick it in the freezer now, while keeping a bit out to air dry so you can smoke it ASAP lol
A small bit, enough for a bowl pack or two, crumbled up and spread out, you’ll be smoking it tomorrow evening cuz lol

Uncured, of course lol gonna be rough

1 Like

I’ll do that.
Thanks.

Hey brother I recommend cutting that chunk of hash Into pencil eraser size …to dramatically cut down on dry time in the freezer …and use parchment paper for a liner

2 Likes

I always went crumble size and spread out, on parchment paper with some also over it
lol smaller is quicker

Hell lol it’ll dry no matter what size, just the smaller the faster & better

4 Likes

Im No professional nor have many years under my belt but i like choosing the most efficient way for me out of all the methods :crazy_face:
That’s been in fridge curing for about 30 days after freeze drying for 10

5 Likes

Same here for me lol I don’t do hash up on a daily basis either. I have made it up for many decades, but the methods I’ve used have evolved through several generation changes.
Any way you do it, in freezer or out, in any form, solid or crumbled, does work. And that’s the main thing here, right?

2 Likes

You got that right …as long as it hits the spot be happy with what you got

1 Like

I press all my hash into rosin nowadays

That stuff you got there looks nice, @Rabeats2093 !!

2 Likes

Yes please!

That’s some dandy looking fudge right there.

2 Likes

I need to get a press …but then I’d need to get a rig …dabs make me cough for so long …I blame it on the Marlboros

Thanks johnny ! It’s 90 and 25 mix but you can see that 90 throwing off some shine …

I also learned the more you play with it the darker it gets

3 Likes

lol 'Every damn time I ‘like’ a post lol the heart will show for a minnute then disappears. Popup says I’m outta likes wait an hour or however long

5 Likes

I’m dry on the likes as well !

Enjoy you’re night @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly

410 am comes fast :crazy_face:

1 Like

lol goodnight cuz, be safe
Yep, that’ll only give you a few minutes before 4:20 lol

1 Like

Out the door at 420 time to go make some money lol
Clothes on the dresser laid out lunch packed coffee thermos under the pot all ready keys smoke papers wallet on the table … orderly fashion
To you as well bro to you as well

1 Like

WAIT! lol you forgot to have the bowl packed and ready too!! lol

oh nevermind, I see the ‘smoke,papers’ on the table

1 Like

Good night @Rabeats2093 . Have a great day tomorrow!