MoBilly’s green room

Hi all! 🙏

Thank you if you decide to drop in. I don’t mind answering questions about the “why” I try things and appreciate any input you might offer. At this point everything I try is an experiment for me.
I do have one grow in the jars. I’d call it a success but I don’t have much to base that on. Lol.
Anyway, here’s what I’ve got going.
I don’t have a tent but I have an 8X10 room. With the lights I have I’m going to shoot for a 5X8 canopy.
Those lights are Spider Farmers; one 4000 and one 2000. I’ve a couple of blurples for backup.
I’m going with 3 parts Happy Frog potting soil, 2 parts perlite and 1part worm castings in five gallon bags.
As far as nutes and such, I’ll be using the FoxFarm; Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Other than that and Cal Magic, that’s about it.
I currently have three clones from my first grow going. They were supposed to be all LA Confidential but I think labels were switched and one is a super cropped Cherry Pie. We’ll see.
I have several strains to chose from so I’m making final decisions on that depending on RH and temperature compatibility.
Beans will be dropped within three days. I’ll update with the strains chosen then.
Thanks again y’all! This could be good for a few laughs! :thinking::wink::upside_down_face:

52 Likes

Hey MoBilly, I am pulling up a chair to watch. Hope it all goes well for you :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Count me in :smiley:

10 Likes

Consider the question on my thread answered! I’ll stay tuned.

9 Likes

I’ll park myself on the couch and load the bong.

And I have the extra green cannabutter for Mr :honeybee: and his popcorn :popcorn:

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Thanks Doug. I appreciate that. I did a grow journal on my first grow. Obviously it was another forum but I had fun. Ding ding! Round two! :v:

8 Likes

Thanks Floyd. I’m looking forward to it.

6 Likes

Thanks @Gpaw . Remember, don’t Bogart the knowledge! :pray:

8 Likes

That’s great man. Sink or swim, at least you are in the water :slight_smile: I just opened a journal for my first seed run. The fact is that folks here are supportive and not critical of you like other places. We learn more from our mistakes than our successes. Just have a blast and keep moving forward. We will over grow the world one plant at a time.

13 Likes

We’re on a mission from God.
Reference: Blues Brothers.

13 Likes

12 Likes

Yeah boy. Love that movie.

5 Likes

23ea03cf133d26c8287565019b3018dd

4 Likes

I figured I’d give a few pics of the room during the last grow.

I was happy with the harvest but I know it could have been better. Maybe I’ll get lined out better this time.

61 Likes

Enjoying the harvest! Life is good!

36 Likes

He was THE man!

5 Likes

Yes yes MoBilly,
Will definitely be watching this LA Confidential is a banger along with the cherry pie

3 Likes

Just watched a Documentary about Belushis Life. Died way to young. :anguished:

7 Likes

Thanks! I am glad for the interest. If this is a clone from the Cherry pie I’m stoked. The LA is real good but I let the Cherry pie go long on purpose until after it got some major amber going.
I use it as a sleep aid. This time I’ll chop it earlier. The first is a green, pound your brain and body into submission, knockout punch, killer med. Maybe just too much. Lol

6 Likes

That last grow of yours looked dynomite!:boom:
Nice work… looking forward to the second round.

2 Likes