ModicumG's Unknown strain beautiful grow

Full closet half light on half blacked out

5 Likes

Chunky girls.

5 Likes

Beautiful pheno

4 Likes

Time for a light flush which is my heavy ffj RO water. This is the chunky pheno that made a fat cola smelled like all berries captain crunch

4 Likes

5 Likes

8 days before harvest final flush

5 Likes

Although they sit in the sink no tap water was used in the taking of this picture no plant was harmed by any chlorimines. Only aquafina 5ml of molasses

5 Likes

Tub was taken for the moment so had share with dishes.

3 Likes

And this is what you call the runt but to me this is the one i like it had some great recessive genes that i would like to grow a couple time and figure out. I cloned and pollinated her. With a cherry headband male since this particular pheno turned a pink and purple

4 Likes

When I work they these and figure out the polls. Genetic that I was working with I will be releasing these to the community

4 Likes

bottom of a staggered harvest allowed to go 60 percent Amber for medicine

3 Likes

3 Likes

Harvest day for the last one she was the most stubborn to Finish. At 12 1/2 weeks she’s ready but this is the pheno that came our out on the full diesel side

3 Likes

Lower branch of miss stubborn. I was told to show your lowers during harvest shows your true work.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Pic of my smallest larf

3 Likes

4 Likes

my pink and purple runt(recessive pheno) small buds. I’m working this strain now

6 Likes

Hey are you on Strainly? There’s a modicum genes on there with one listing… nice price per seed too!!!

1 Like

Yes i am running a test to find out info on my f1 paradise dream cross. Also my ecsdh x cristal paradise. I only put up a price to cover your shipping the seeds are actually free.

4 Likes