Modicums 1st sip grow/No-till

just about to wrap one up . im unsure when to harvest with the sip i haven’t filled up the reservoir in a month and my moisture meter is still in the green for moist. but my trics are 10 percent amber and i cant flush in no till lol

10 Likes

What are you going to “flush” out in SIP? I harvest my no-till and keep watering it even if there are no plants…

8 Likes

this s.i.p no till has grown on me so much check out my bonsai mother on my repurposed battery plastic case. it was perfect square for a clone. roots are exploding and the hyphae on top is happy so far so good.

5 Likes

so now i got a question. what are these worms i never introduced in my tiny sip

3 Likes

That’s wild. I can’t really confirm the species but those might be baby red wiggler/composting worms just based on size & movement. Could be something else too. :japanese_goblin:

There was probably a worm egg/cocoon in the soil.

What’s that probiotic smoke you posted? some hazy sativa with someting else?

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

it was ecsdhaze x cristal paradise. i cant wait to try this out @cannabissequoia

3 Likes

That worm wiggling in the corner looks mature enough to have coloration for id’ing , however I’m not seeing the typical red/orange banding towards the tail that indicative of red wiggles . It’s movement is very similar to red wrigglers though! When I put reds in my hand the typically react in such a way they look like their having seizures! Lol

5 Likes

Very impressive setup and growth!!

1 Like