Modicums future Legendary crosses

This is the start of some future crosses I will be making in the near future. This is more of a reminder to stay on track. Even though breeding Is not this easy as it is wrote on paper, you can get multiple phenos in same line before you decide on something solid. I got this set up to start with what I think is easiest first work from the male side of the crosses first. That’s why I have this wrote like a write-off . If I find the male I like in the lines listed I will chuck his pollen on clones of listed females one male line at a time. At least i think it should be easy this way

15 Likes

With the permission of @SamwellBB I will look into his Marauder (gg4/GDP ) for a male and began some magic. It will not be sold or released solely only for my fancy.

8 Likes

The hardest job I’m gonna have Is finding a male in the pck / hk this an old heirloom Ibl of Pakistan chitral kush (purple kush basically) x hindu kush (broad leaf male). I’ll have to get these to f2 first I only have 30 seeds. So best male on female 1st. Then in the f2 find best pck pheno male and hk pheno male then work crosses from there. So goals for next 3 years

8 Likes

I am of the school that once you have my beanz they are yours to do as you wish but as always I love to have people let me know what is going on as I like to see where my work goes
my 2 cents
respect @ModicumGenes
Sam

22 Likes

Also I need @Bongedtobits permission to find a male out of his swashbuckler later on down the line for some good cookie hunting. I was gifted a vial of these from @StarstruckGems and I think I can work some magic here to

5 Likes

From my experience with @Bongedtobits you are probably blessed to do whatever you need to do :wink: but IMO honestly @ModicumGenes we should be more concerned with our brother’s absence here on OG. He mentioned severe IBS & hospitilization/surgery before going MIA.

:pray:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

@Bongedtobits sent me some of his swashbuckler pollen last year that I hit my pure ak with. No seeds came from it though unfortunately. If he’s willing to send me the pollen I can’t see why he would have a problem anyone growing them out and making a few crosses/hybrids or even f2s and s1s :+1:

5 Likes

Sorry for the late response @Esrgood4u but yes I too have been scouring the threads for @Bongedtobits to make sure that he is ok but just glad to know that I got the go ahead but I am on a tight time limit. Basically pop and go save clone when its great

4 Likes

You’ve definitely got some work cut out for you there! What are ‘disney berry’ and ‘cornbread goo’? Can’t recall reading about either of those.

1 Like

These are 2 of my Instagram famous chucker guys. But I have heard some great reviews about them both so why not try and chuck in the process. if I find something great I’ll work on my crosses as well. Disney berry is from true breed seeds is Florida OG x raspberry diesel. And the Royal bubble bread is from @Terp_fiend
Cornbread (katsu bubba x rare darkness #2) x sour gorilla bubba bx1 then crossed with his royal goo Male which is just an ibl Afghan goo male. I look forward to finding something in that one.

6 Likes

Just for reference. I popped 5 of @SamwellBB Marauder and 12 hours later 4 have cracked and one have completely lost its shell. all are alive and well. I’m mixing soil for their tiny planters as we speak. Let the fun continue

6 Likes

my beanz are always very well stored in a wine fridge - works perfect
enjoy !
Sam

7 Likes

Good day brother ! Beautiful work ! I am very excited to see how this plays out ! Yeah ! I do have a gg4xzkittlez f2 s that I had made from worlds strongest strains gear ,I didn’t experience any hermaphroditic traits,and just from hearing some bad/paranoid reviews (with the gg4 line),I just dropped the line,have only now soaked a couple beans to try,have you experienced any issues in that regard? Very interested in how you deal with such issues,can one breed that out? Appreciate your work immensely and,I may have missed it but any thing ongoing with your PHC ?(I think I may start to look around for that strain ,well down the road,I’m a way from that yet )
Peace and love !
Overgrow !

1 Like

Got my first pack of Baked Beanz marauder looking forward to trying them in the future , like your list of potential moms and the spreadsheet idea you’ve made up with letters and numbers rather than actual strains .

Sorry I can’t grow along right now but overstocked with plants at the moment but quite happy to follow along and watch the results unfold.

2 Likes

Here’s 1 and 2 all 5 are up but these are the fastest. That puts them up in 3 and half days. Let the hunt begin

5 Likes

@SamwellBB all 5 are up and still kicking on my male hunt. 1st i want to say i can smell 3 of them all ready and i mean with out a stem rub. Of those 3, two smell like lemon and grape mixed, and one has more grape on the forefront. i can say that my number 5 has the most intense smell. if its female i will definitely keep her. of the 2 with faint smells they have been growing the most uniform as far as internode spacing and vigor. Hopefully those are my males. ill keep your posted.

9 Likes

good growing there and going smelling /sniffing too
very honored that you are looking for a male !

4 Likes

over grow every possible space available :heavy_check_mark: no caption just a eye and date reminder to myself. I’m working…

7 Likes

Not looking good for me @SamwellBB. Out of 5 seeds lost one due to dampening off. Replaced it. So out of 5 seeds I now have 4 confirmed females and I need a male. 4 seeds left to check. Damn

2 Likes

yeah that happened to me once too
4 reg seeds of a strain that I wanted to use to pollinate a few other strains
all female - most people would be ecstatic but I was bummed out
good luck with the rest

3 Likes