Mom´s room and LED coco drip

Hello. I´am back looking for some advice and focus.

My genetics are:

BLUE MOONSHINE X (SFV OG KUSH/C99 x CHEMDOG) - my X
SFV OG KUSH/C99 x CHEMDOG S1 - my X
POWER PLANT - (F2?-Dutch Passion)
OG KUSH (HUMBOLDT SEED ORG.) - clones
AFGHANI X NL #5 (Mr.Nice) - clones
BANGI HAZE (ACE Seeds) Regular (6 pcs)

I won´t keep the clones cause it´s easy to buy them locally.

Mothers room:

70W HPS
5W LED´s (8 pieces)
medium soil
fert: Wuxal Super

Flower room (not done yet):

60W LED´s (4 pieces)
medium cocos (I´ll add some dolomite lime)
fert: Biobizz
method drip system

4 Likes

What size is your tent/room? Is that sufficient light to flower with?

humidifier

clones

Bangi haze sprouting

Clone/Mom closet
BMSX

3 Likes

I´ll have two tents. 100x100x200 (Pro box) and 120x120x185 (Darkstreet).
100x100 for flowering and 120x120 for growing all of these (if possible). If i can manage the temps
I can run both the tents. If not, I´ll grow only in the small cabinet (pics higher).

The lights will follow, I have 400W HPS for 100x100 but I want try LED´s. So maybe I will use them (240 or 300W) in 100x100 for growing phase and 400W HPS in 120x120. It´s quite common to use them in flower (Cree or Bridgelux Vero 29).

1 Like

How does it work? Looks cool.

1 Like

That is ultrasonic floating humidifier… These are sold with 1, 3 or 5 membranes. Also for aquariums and reptilian use…

3 Likes

Would I find it in a pet shop? Let me look at pet depot. Thanks.

I must be stealthy and run smaller amounts but I have the tents and they are very good. Maybe next year.
So this time I will have to grow in my old cabinet 9060157 (cm) and fight low temperatures with some source of heat.
I will use my mom/clone room till next year but it´s so small I vory about the plants life. So time will tell as always.

1 Like

What worries you? We are here to help. A bonsai type mom can last a long time.

1 Like

Ye, ye man thanks a lot! I’ll grow there picture1 and there picture2

I have also these plants

5 Likes

Hi folks. Quick update. I mounted the LED panel to the shelf.

Foto:
Clones and seedlings < Bangi Haze from ACE, love em

4 Likes

You need more light or to move the light closer, they are stretching too much.

I don’ t think so. Light is quite strong now it has 8 5W bulbs instead of 6 5W before. The strech has stopped

2 Likes

Actually i don’t run in coco, but soil on minerals. I have one larger tent with this 40W panel for bloom and making seeds f2 bangi haze, next to 70W HPS in cabinet as mothers room. I’am working on red panel with some blue leds also. It’s coming slowly…but coming.)

Blue Moonshine Kush

and the previous grow with BMS f2 (breeder MJPassion@seedbay)

3 Likes

And if those are fresh cut clones in the plastic, they might not like intense light either.

Everything’s fine, trust me.) Rooted very well

1 Like

Building trust, one grow at a time.

I trust @looc, I trust.

99%

I don’ use coco but this grow still continues. Few plants was harvested ’ clones ’ and i continue with just PP f3. Pix to come. I made the new LED panel with 3W leds and 1W leds ’ red and blue '. This is the test grow now.

mom’s room plants looking good.

I was not posting for a while. But i will write and post images there even its not only about description on top.
prep. for osmosis

1 Like