Monastic grows White Buffalos Congo Haze 2023

Hey OG it’s been a while since I’ve had a grow log going here so figured I would start a new one.

Im doing some Testing for White Buffalo Seed Collective with the Canadian Seed Testing Alliance on Discord and have a current project going with their Congo Haze 2023

Here’s the progress so far 10/10 germination

One week in

3 days on

5 days later at Dec 29

Jan 4/5 up potted them to 1 gal bags

These were flipped under 11/13 right from transplant and will be kept there till they finish stretch. Then moved up to three gals to finish the run which should take 14-16 weeks.

All 10 were flipped by 24 days old from seed and at 6” height.

After one day flipped this girl decided to show. I’m stunned by the pace these plants are moving at.

This is today Jan 15. Two males have shown and were pulled. I’ll ah r to take some more pics as mostly I’ve been taking vids this run. More coming tomorrow

39 Likes

Fast growers. Looking nice and healthy, what kind of nutes are you using?

1 Like

Ya they’re moving really quick I’m happy I flipped them quickly. They’re in promix and carting and being fed with Remo nutrients

4 Likes

Awesome , are you going to do any topping or training?

2 Likes

Yes! I’ve been waiting for some more White Buffalo grows to pop up! Following for sure

6 Likes

No plans to at this point. I generally let my testers run au natural and see what they want to do on their own. Although their stretch may call for some super cropping and LST here and there.

3 Likes

Welcome and thanks for looking @Fitzera

2 Likes

I grew the old version so im pretty curious to see how these go. I think it was a different ohaze/seedsman Haze male for these. Happy to be here :grin:

2 Likes

Looking forward to watching, they have some interesting stuff I’ve visited a few times now thinking about getting some things.

Looking great so far :sunglasses:

1 Like

nice - watching eagerly

interested to see if they are more congo or more haze phenos…

1 Like

I’ll post better pics tomorrow but I’ve got one super narrow leafed haze leaner and the rest look like they’re leaning more Congo though I have no experience with Congo to really know. The stem rubs is wild and impossible to describe aside from deep complex funky

2 Likes

Here’s some pics of the chosen 5 so far. There may another that I hold onto. Man I hate culling plants sometimes.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

My main selection criteria was the stem rub second was structure.

Let’s see how these grow on. Thanks for popping in.

19 Likes

I like number 1 and 4. 1 for the branching and 4 for the fat stem. Good luck I’ll be watching.

2 Likes

Very excited to follow these! I got them as freebies on my last WB order, but I have some of their other work scheduled to run next fall. Also thanks, now I have another discord to get into to stalk photos!

2 Likes

Thanks man the more the merrier. I like your selections. Number one is definitely interesting and I love the look of number 4 as well. She’s got a stably stem rub too

1 Like

Very cool bro! This should be a good one, I’ve just really started hearing about white Buffalo the last year or so, looking forward to the show :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for joining in the fun bro. I’ve only ever run one real long flowering strain before and I’m figuring this will be a cool challenge for me. I have no idea what to expect her but for far I’m slightly intimidated by the growth and vigor of these plants. I’m excited to see what these flowers are like cause the stem rub is completely unique to my nose and I think they’ll be worth the wait and extra flowering time.

5 Likes

They look great! It’s funny 3 and 4 look almost identical to the coral Kush plant I have going when they were at that stage, everything is spot on yet they are vastly differing lineages, very cool! Can’t wait to see this play out, what’s the stemrub at now?

2 Likes

I can’t even place it. Deep funky black currant or something.

1 Like

Very cool and unique nice!

1 Like