Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Well here it goes. Next chapter and I’m excited. My mother hunt over the last year has been brutal. Sorting through the crap to find the gems has been tuff. Over the year I found 5 that I would have kept for a mother. 4 wouldn’t reveg and I had no clones :confused:

1 triumphed - the blue coma bag seed. A beautiful mother

I just recently cloned 12 of them and I can’t wait to get the room full.

I have another room filled with C99 crosses from @paintedfire420 which I’m super excited about.

And I’ve still got BlackberryBreath going

And some DragonBlood Hashplant

As well as some DarkShadowHaze. Lots going on. :yum::v:

91 Likes

Love that blackberry breath.
Who made these?

7 Likes

Fine nuggetry. I got a few dragonbloods going also. How far along in bloom are you?

6 Likes

That is a JOTI / ThugPug collaboration. JOTI BlackBerry Kush x ThugPugs Meat Breath. I love it to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Woohooo new journal! I hope you find something to meet your standards for a keeper in there! fingers crossed

Dragonsblood Hashplant looks dank! :vulcan:

13 Likes

The BlackBerry breath looks like it would put you on your ass

13 Likes

Both look great, but that BlackBerry Breath, is sexy as hell. Putting that on my wish list with Cherry Tart and Amnisia Haze x Orange Goji

12 Likes

So does Jordan have these available?

5 Likes

Thanks man much appreciated. The DBH is just about on week 10 now. I’m guessing 2-3 weeks left.

I’ve got 1 C99 x GH showing female preflowers. It’s already been cloned :joy: I’m that confident :v:

Yes they are available now - 12 beans for 60$. Not a bad price. I ran 10 and got 9 females. You also receive a free 12 beans with each order. So really 24 for $60

11 Likes

Where do I look to get those beans please

7 Likes

Is that Jordan of the Isles or something like that?

5 Likes

Great breeder. Good prices and the few I’ve tried were all really nice.

@Mongobongo killing it, that BB looks mouth watering!

14 Likes

Just went thru his catalog, Thank you for the direction.

4 Likes

Was that the best looking one or would you say they were all pretty good?

5 Likes

Nice. Mine are outside so im hoping they finish before the foul weather approaches.

4 Likes

Anybody ran joti’s nl#13?

4 Likes

I have three phenoms right now out 5 still going and they are all Damn good

Phenom 1

Phenom 2

Phenom 3

Flavour on the smoke is either smoked meat or berry Kush. The smoked meat flavour has nostalgia attached to it from back in the day.

30 Likes

Holy crap I wish I knew about this guy sooner lol if anyone will know the best outdoor strains for vancouver island it will be a breeder on vancouver island!

17 Likes

I can honestly say that Blackberry scares the shit outta me! If it’s anything close to a Blackberry Kush my buddy grew, it’s gonna knock you straight on your ass! Looks like fire, Bro! Nice!

21 Likes

It’s quickly become a favourite sleep aid :wink::v:

13 Likes