Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Well now that right there is a dirty run. Some serious fire :fire:

11 Likes

That’s what I’m saying!!! Also get to try my hand at automated watering too!!

9 Likes

@OleReynard has me thinking about what I should pollinate my BlueComa with … I want to keep the genetics alive. Lots of clones to pollinate so let me know what you guys think.

6 Likes

What’s the lineage on the bluecoma you have?

6 Likes

Lookin delicious that BlackBerry breath! Yum :yum:

Haha :laughing:

I finally ordered. Could barely choose but finally decided to get …: Black garlic and purple kush

4 Likes

Jordan and thug pug genetics seems like a sure winner

3 Likes

Hey I’m not sure it was bag seed.

Either

a cross from a Crystal Coma Mother and an unknown father believed to be from a blue line.

Or

It was produced by crossing Blue Dream and Comatose.

4 Likes

Oooooohhhhhhhh
Im following the God Bud.
Is JOTI’s God Bud from old stock?

4 Likes

Yes from JOTI. He has a new remix of it but I grabbed the old version that won the awards. :v:

6 Likes

Leaf that black Garlic I almost grabbed. I really liked the garlics from the 90’s.

That’s awesome you grabbed those! I wonder what your freebie will be.

2 Likes

For sure!! Anything That touches blackberry Kush from JOTI and anything that goes near Meat breath, mendo Breath etc from thug pug is pure gold.

6 Likes

Picture perfect leaf from a DHxC99 :ok_hand::v:

14 Likes

That is freaking gorgeous!

4 Likes

Flipping through some pictures tonight. This was the Pink Animal Crackers that was crossed with RMH and OH. There could be some fire in those seeds. Watch for it!!!

29 Likes

Nice man, it was kinda a shot in the dark. Have never tried garlic breath but it sounds like it could be interesting. Something unique and I love the way the plant looked on his site!

5 Likes

Adding some sweet sweet cuttings from @50State to the jungle. A SecretChief and a SpaceMonkey :fire: :v:

Space Monkey

SecretChief

17 Likes

Looks good what’s the secret chief strain?

2 Likes

OH YOU BITCH!!! S.M. EAT MY SHORTS…I hate you!

LMAO!!!

4 Likes

Bodhi Secret Chief is SFV OG x 88G13HP

7 Likes

THAT should be good! Wish I lived in Canada for a week, lol!!!

7 Likes