Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

very nice bro. :raised_hands: I chopped mine today :blush:

37 Likes

Very nice man. Cheers :beers: on the double header. We both landed one today :wink::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

We’re all yours that pheno this run?

5 Likes

I flowered 2 phenos but one of them got overrun and shaded out by this one so badly that I killed it off at the end of stretch but I have clones of it.

5 Likes

Finally chopped :scissors: the BlueComa down. Such a beast to deal with I’m glad she is out of the flower room

Before shot taken on September 12th

After shot taken today December 23 (10th week of flower)

Beast of a stalk

Usually this rack holds 3-4 plants. Today … just one :joy:

38 Likes

Yeah she definitely was a beast, some great looking colas on her :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Nice work! That stalk kind of scares me, like a dead moose knuckle coming out of the grave.

How frequently were you watering that beast? Every time I peep your grows I secretly swear off organic living soil. But here I am still, a slave to the microbes.

15 Likes

Wow man nice friggin haul!!!

6 Likes

Nice haul indeed she was a beast! :muscle: :muscle:

5 Likes

Snap lmao,…

7 Likes

That’s a MEGA compliment. :grin:

well deserved. :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thanks guys for all the kind words. This was the largest sqft plant I’ve dealt with indoors. The gaping hole in the flower room it left was awesome haha

Just one heavy watering a day. 5 gallon pot with Promix. :v:

13 Likes

I’m.sure some of your JOTI god bud crosses are going to fill that hole in no time.

5 Likes

The gap will be filled with Starfighter x Dosido, Purple Poison Cookies and more BlueComa! Can’t wait!

9 Likes

How many space needles you have going

4 Likes

5 and 3 females confirmed. One is also in flower.

5 Likes

Must be pretty plain so far if you’re not showing any pics. I’m excited once in flower though I bet some pics will flow then

3 Likes

Just squished with others. Once I transplant her this week I’ll start showing more pics. No colour just a few pistols. I’m also excited to see how she goes.

5 Likes

The Purple Afghani Kush has stepped up to replace the Large ass BlueComa

30 Likes

Looks like she’s also gonna be a monster

4 Likes