Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

So much complication in the world. This is easy and tastes great.

Shelf life in the fridge is around 30 days. And dosage - 1 for fun 2 your done. I believe it’s 40-50mg a gummie. 2 and I’m out for the night.

17 Likes

I like your timers a whiskey drink with ice a pipe full finish up with a joint and beer to call it done !

10 Likes

When I grow older I want to be Mongo …

12 Likes

Mongo my man you are living right.

5 Likes

This is great, thanks! I’m going to use 3.5g decarbed FECO from my Source Turbo so I assume I can skip the whole 3 hour infusion part. I’ll let you know.

Love the 30 min time keepers lol!

Also, your recipe only uses half the oil. Is that because you made the two different batches with it?

6 Likes

If you decarbed the bud before using the Source Turbo (love mine BTW) then yes you can skip the 3 hour part. Just about 5 minutes to make sure it is well mixed has been my experience.

9 Likes

Actually I decarb the oil after the extraction as it’s a much more efficient and easy to monitor the progress, but same difference!

Just made a batch of these gummies and it made a LOT more mixture than I expected. I need bigger molds I guess.

6 Likes

Haha thanks. Sure beats the little egg ones eh!

Hey :wave: sorry for delay in response didn’t have a min to sit and type. Yes It was a cup because I made 2 batches. I let the oil and hash sit for three hours because I read the coconut oil and thc bind better together this way. I did notice leaving it that long dissolved all chunks of hash.

That’s awesome. How did they turn out? Let me know how you find the potency? From the one cup I made 50 larger style gummies. If you used a gummie bear Mold you probably got tons. A gummie bear is probably 1 tbsp To fill? So probably 10mg or so each

7 Likes

Purple Afghani Kush is very close. She Should be done by this time next week which will putt her at 63 days.

I’ve got a good amount of clones of them going which I’m happy about. :grin::grin:

31 Likes

I’m pretty sure I can smell that through my screen…

7 Likes

Yes, I calculated mine are about 10mg each and it made 150. Next batch I’ll probably cut the oil in half and make 75 at 20mg. Takes about 5 for me to feel it, and it’s nice.

The mixture separated during the cool, all the coconut oil ended up on top and jello on the bottom. Not sure how to get them better mixed next time. I have feeling these will get real messy at room temp.

6 Likes

In the pan you must agitate with a whisk until the coconut oil and jello have mixed properly. TheY should stay solid in room temps mine did. But I keep them in fridge so they last longer.

I think I will double the strength of mine next time

Here is a link to the actual recipe

11 Likes

Here is a new batch of seeds I’m dropping today. I’m Very excited for these. I’ve only run the TSI Fly before and it was crazy apricot flavour!! I have no doubt Both the GodBud and OG Kush from JOTI will be amazing. But I’m most excited for the OG’ers. It’s a MasterKush x BubbaKush cross that averages 29% THC :open_mouth::v:

GodBud - JOTI
OG Kush - JOTI
TSI fly - Mosca
OG’ers - @Barefrog
Choclate rain - @Jetdro

29 Likes

Gods Space Needle is really packing on the frost. A complex cross for sure. It’s God Bud crossed with Super Dave’s Space Needle-JewGold X Starfighter F1 male. Then crossed with a Mendo Breath F3 Male.

26 Likes

I wonder if it’s going to color up? Look great

5 Likes

@PoppaPuff There are 2 phenos it looks like so far. The other is a few weeks behind this one. This has a broader Style leaf

The other has a thinner leaf and the blades don’t touch one another. I’m hoping one of them gets the crazy colours.

19 Likes

I like the bottom leaf myself…

Plant above looks great, you find lots of Gems dont ya…

8 Likes

My money is on the thin leafed one. The fat leafed one is typical of his god bud crosses. Well for me anyway

8 Likes

I’ve got some capsules to put you to sleep brotha!
That Space needle looks ridiculous!

4 Likes

The last few runs I’ve found some nice keepers. But JOTI and some of the other genetics I’ve got from guys around here are making it easy to find gems.

JOTI seems to have a gem in every pack.

Cool, let’s hope the thin leaves have some colour.

7 Likes