Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

It will be interesting to see the god bud in action. @5stonedgnomes has one and all the leaves are strangely crinkled yet seems to be healthy

4 Likes

Man, that whiskey looks delish! I haven’t had a drink like that in ages! Maybe I’ll go for it on my birthday

8 Likes

let us know when it is so we can all wish you a Happy Birthday @Meesh

7 Likes

So over a year here and I finally figure out everyone hangs at 2 places @Meesh and @Mongobongo and this is why :slight_smile:

Hmm I have some bagseed Master Kush that is just sitting here. Some were grown out last year and reported to be all fems and fine smoke. Also about 20 blue cheese untested same deal Bagseed from a dispensary. I just haven’t had time to look thru them yet since the people here on OG have been so kind.

14 Likes

Now that is ironic. Paid for those and they herm; got the PAK as a bagseed it doesn’t?

5 Likes

Oh nice I’ll have to take a look.

No better time than a bday to wet the whistle :grin::grin:

Not everyone hangs here. Just the cool cats :joy::joy::joy: glad you found the place .

You should def try dropping some of that MK. Could be some gold.I’ve found 2 really nice keepers from bag seed, PAK and the BlueComa. Both are fire.

14 Likes

That blue coma you took down looks niiiiice man, does that BM ship worldwide because I’m tryin to quit smokin and if there’s one smell I actually can’t stand is decarbing weed :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Thanks man she is something special

I’m banging my head here trying to figure out what BM means lol

what are your trying to quit smoking? Surely not weed? :grin:

5 Likes

Could it be the evil Black Market you spoke before? :sunglasses: (no way to quote on mobile :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Thank you George. I new it was going to be easy HHaha

@Explorer https://twistedextracts.ca/ :wink:

4 Likes

It’s this Thursday. I’ll be 48 years young

14 Likes

Hey @Meesh, same as mine, but I will be 59 years young …

8 Likes

No way! Really! A fellow Aquarius! How cool is that!

5 Likes

Happy New Year Lol…

6 Likes

Got my nutrients today from @AquaTerra - thanks again for the awesome giveaway! I’ll be starting to use these in a few weeks. :v:

24 Likes

Now I understand why we get along so very well , we Aquarians are from another planet …

9 Likes

Wooooooow,

thats a lifestyle I like and your recipe is so wonderfully put, thank you, I will try that for sure one time! :rainbow:

I in fact I just made my space muffins with 120 ml coconut oil but I put in 20 gr. weed :wink: 14 pieces … and my friend was like, after taking two: Omy eys are a bit more open now … WTHeaven??? LOL :slight_smile:

O I would love to taste one of them :wink:

4 Likes

very very cool

thank you for the share

3 Likes

Well I F’d up big time. I failed to water my 4 inch pots in a timely manner in my pollination chamber. A male had fallen off the table, because it was so dry and caught itself against the door. When I opened the door the plant fell completely and I reached and grabbed it before it hit the ground. Just in time to see a million pollen particles get sucked into my flowering room.

I took the spray bottle to them all immediately to try and limit the damage but I think I just made a shit ton of accidental seeds.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Dosido x Starfighter x sour diesel x snow lotus cross anyone? :joy::joy:

30 Likes

SSHHHHHIIITTTT! I could only imagine. I’m sure the seeds could go to good use though. Hopefully there won’t be TOO many!

4 Likes