Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Dam that’s shit luck of all the spots a plant could tip over had to be by the door .

5 Likes

Well that sucks, that crap will be in the air like sheetrock dust in a new build.
I’d look into an air scrubber.

6 Likes

Most of it hit me I think. I inhaled a mouth full as well. Defiantly felt it hit the back of my throat. I got deep throated by a male Sour D.

I feel dirty.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t think it’s going to be catastrophic. But ya never know. On the plus most of the stuff in my flower room is week 4 so at least any seed made will be usable.

Question- I have two plants super close to being done. Do you guys think I chop them to avoid any seed development?

18 Likes

Oh yeah, you could let them go another 4-5 days before they start to show.

7 Likes

I hope the damage is minimal and it works out for you Mongo, thats some bad luck.

6 Likes

Bro…I’m telling you now…that shit rocks…that 2.5 ml of thrive alive the green…you’ll see what I mean. :wink:…I didn’t even have to ph, or test ppm…just use the magical when flushing.

5 Likes

Ooo how exciting. Now I’m all pumped to use it!! Thanks.

3 Likes

I hope that peroxide and water to try and kill the spores. How far along are you with the Dosido x Star fighter?

5 Likes

They are 4/5 weeks. I’m not sure how bad damage will be though I have a tarp draped over the doorway which was behind Me. Hopefully damage is minimal.

I’m glad I saved 6 seeds of Starfighter x Dosido I can run it again if i screwed her up.

Now the kicker is. I was going to remove the males tonight… of coarse

10 Likes

I hope they’re fine because If they did get pollinated you’ll have lots of finished seeds if you’re at week 4 - 5.

6 Likes

Oh man, I would be pissed had I pulled a boner move like that!!!

I can barely keep track of 1 male let alone a bunch of them at different stages . WHY I segregate, milk the males, hand pollinate, I know what I am getting that way.

Like fiddy said, will have lots of new cross’s to try now…write down the male so you can remember the lines.

9 Likes

I’m with you bud, I treat males with the same quarantine protocols. Seperate room, always the last plant checked, and a shower immediately after. No hats or shoes in the grow room.

11 Likes

Sorry I found the answer a couple scrolls down

3 Likes

Seed run!!!

8 Likes

Took an early nug down of the Purple Afghani Kush.:ok_hand: No Kush smell really. More of a sweet candy grape smell.

40 Likes

oh yeah,that bud does look delishiss :purple_heart: pretty nie colors…enjoy!!!

8 Likes

Happy Birthday :partying_face: I hope you both had a great day. And Meesh I hope you had your whiskey drink! I know George did :joy::joy:

12 Likes

Oh happy Birthday George :beers:

9 Likes

Thank you folks , Mongo, I humbly present my excuses for laughing at your disgrace , I hope a minimal damage is done, let’s see what’s next …

8 Likes

So close - Dragon blood Hashplant week 12

Purple Afghani Kush week 9

Purple Poison Cookies starting week 6 tomorrow.

Blue Coma middle of week 9

34 Likes