Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Those your f3’s Mongo?
The dbhp?

6 Likes

Nope that is a clone from the mother of the F3’s

9 Likes

Pretty little thing…

3 Likes

That purple Afghani ain’t very purple drop the temp on her.
Also a very nice looking plant just the way she is.
Good job

9 Likes

Ya know I was thinking the same thing. I’ll drop temps tonight and tomorrow and see what happens.

5 Likes

Doubling up on potency tonight. 7.5g of thc

14 Likes

And what pray tell might be going on here?

4 Likes

Looks like prep for an edible??

6 Likes

Man I need to get into edibles for myself.
I’ll need to make them staunch enough that I don’t have to eat that much.

Last time i.made brownies was not good.
Woke up at 1am feeling like my head was a balloon, me and the wife.

9 Likes

I can do a max infusion, butter, oil, whatever Im mixing it in, then eat the WHOLE pile of them. Never feel a thing.
Ate 1800 Mg’s worth in Colorado in 3 hours time, and smoked many joints, forgot I even ate ANY of it.

I understand some peoples body does not process it correctly, must be one of them because my tolerance is not THAT HIGH!!!

5 Likes

There was a half oz of hash and some chaff in there, whole in pieces.
You know like green sticking to your teeth type shit.

6 Likes

I’m running the same recipes for gummies as before with double the potency.

Edibles are a strange thing. 80mg can make me lick the pavement and 40mg can’t put me to sleep but I find it very dependant on what I’ve ate that day.

14 Likes

Imagine it’s consumed in the fat in your diet.

4 Likes

My wife is similar. Even mushrooms don’t phase her.

6 Likes

6 '2" weigh 190, not much fat. Never eat fatty foods either.

5 Likes

@schmarmpit I experienced the separation today. I rushed the batch and did not whisk it enough. Still edible but I realize now how important whisking is on low heat for a long period Of time.

18 Likes

Thanks for that update. Looks just like mine. Im sure that was my problem then too. I should know better at this point to have some time set aside to go slow on stuff like this.

Even so, I’m still digging the end product. I was thinking about melting them down again doing it proper but it works right now so, mehhhhh.

And I totally agree with your previous comment. The result totally depends on what I’ve eaten, where my digestion is at. One time I took them first thing after intermittent fasting (18hr daily break from eating) and it floored me.

7 Likes

Everything’s rocking there as per usual. I’m curious to see how that JOTI godbud turns out, i believe that’s supposed to be the real deal.

Your edibles are just freaking massive lol. You should save yourself some time and just use a giant jello mold lol. You can cut slices out of it like a cake…

10 Likes

Haha me too. I might tomorrow. Would be easy enough.

Hahahahaha they are two TBSP each. Small hands? :joy:

Me to I’ve got a Gods Space Needle leaning to the godbud side of things and it looks and smells amazing.

12 Likes

AMAZING!!! Yes it does, waiting on a smoke report

4 Likes