Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Here is one of my BlackBerry Hammer just before lights on. A real stretcher had to LST the top at a 90 and already rebending up.

24 Likes

That looks nice man. Already frosty! Love it.

5 Likes

Hey @OleReynard put the temps down for 2 nights and I think I got more colour out her.

24 Likes

On a sad note had to cull your BBB x DBHP because of the balls, but he was a bleeder.

17 Likes

I’d say ya did, then some.
Only 2 days, huh.
Good deal

5 Likes

The first pic From the other day I think the flash kinda faded out what Purple was there.

5 Likes

Now thats a purple afghani! Looks great.

4 Likes

What woman could turn down one of my Purple Afghani Kush bouquets? :rofl:

Check out the difference from the very top of the plant on the right to the very bottom nug on the left. Same plant.

Here is a Purple Poison Cookie

And Starfighter x Dosido

And some delicious looking Gods Space Needle

34 Likes

I should’ve kept those but ya can’t keep everything, sooner or later it does have a shelf life.
Glad they went to very capable hands.

11 Likes

You might get them back in F2 form One day :wink:

10 Likes

What a beauty bouquet. I sometimes have that drastic color difference from one side of a cola to the other if it has been tied sideways or against a wall. That is why I also trim my plants in layers so the under growth gets a chance to show its full colors as well.

5 Likes

Smells?
Sticky?

Details details details

7 Likes

I wish I had the space to leave just the bottom. Others waiting in line for their spot in the big show

I’m bad with the details eh hahahah.

The Purple Afghani Kush nugs are rock solid. They don’t have a Kush smell really. More of a grape candy type smell. The plant was mid sized and easy to grow. Big producer.

The Purple Poison Cookies are really nice. They have a cookie gas smell to me. I think both of the ones I ran are the same pheno. Buds are compact and shaped like pine cones. Sticky to the touch. Stayed around the 4ft mark with minimal stretch in flower.

The Starfighter x Dosido is a beautiful looking plant. The leaves are a deep green and almost all of them are identical in size and shape. The plant has long pine cone style buds. One of the 3 phenos reek of Lime. The others are more floral, lime. Buds are sticky and soaked in frosty goodness.

God Space Needle is super fat, long rounded nugs. Reeks like god bud. Sorta floral. Super sticky and the most resinous plant in the room.

13 Likes

She looks/sounds like a winner !!!

4 Likes

I hear you there for sure and it’s a combo of needing space vs being able to trim and depends if I have enough time to do a full trim and have ones waiting for the space then I will do it.

5 Likes

Check out the stem on the Purple Afghani Kush. Damn!!! I might make a sling shot for my kid :joy:

Some of my favourite smoke just came down. If you haven’t tried Dragonblood Hashplant I would recommend it! Terps from the past!!

@Jetdro for 6 days I’ve been watching the pot. I just about gave up but today! Today she decided to surface !! :joy::joy: Lets hope this Choclate Rain is a female :v:

A watched pot doesn’t germinate :rofl::rofl:

30 Likes

Shit @Mongobongo. I would definitely make a slingshot out of that. Recycle everywhere.

I’m even more bummed mine was a male now :frowning:
Gonna have to put it back on my to do list.

9 Likes

My kid would be the coolest on the block with his marijuana stalk slingshot. I’ll dry it out and wrap some leather on the Handel. Add the bands and take some Pics for ya :wink:

13 Likes

Cant tell if stem is large or you just have baby hands. Where is the mill street for comparison? Come on mongo I thought u used a unit of measure I can relate to. Mill streets

7 Likes

Hahahahaha well played :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes