Mongo’s stanky outdoor jungle 2020

They should be ‘safe as a church’.
It is going to take a seriously sharp eye to spot those! They look totally natural too.
They are going to have a good summer!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Hey man. If you weed your plants like the whole area around them and give them space they will love u for it

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll get back there and clean er up in the next few days. I’ve been going down in shorts and flip flops. I gotta put on the bug gear so I can last more than a minute haha

6 Likes

Here is a look from my grow in that same spot last summer!! Great memories !

29 Likes

Absolutely Epic run last year !!! My God a beautiful slice of ganja heaven!!!
Mad Respect !

5 Likes

That’s a good guerilla grow. Great work!

3 Likes

Some shots from today. Gardens are doing well this year!!

Steaks are doing well! :blush::v: :cut_of_meat:

28 Likes

Gotta love those tomahawks…

5 Likes

Man you deserve that brother ! Enjoy ! Happy Canada Day ! Mad Respect Mongo !

2 Likes

You can always use your pool water to water…

1 Like

I just guess I don’t understand the badge system cuz you look like you should be able to grow anything

Wow. Organic lagar too😋

1 Like

3 weeks have passed since I’ve been to the Bush. It has been so hot and the bugs have been so bad I haven’t made the trek. Finally got some cool temps so I went to check things out. I was wonderfully surprised with the growth. It’s always a bit shocking when ya havent seen them for that long.

Here is some pics at dusk.

25 Likes

Those are going to be monsters!

2 Likes

They are looking GREAT!!

Bring a small chainsaw for harvest!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I know what you mean. Have to watch for noisy neighbors (they would not mess with it, just want their cut of the harvest), poaching animals (deer and raccoons out the wazoo), local, county, state & feds enforcement and least I forget the most of em’ are them there bears n’da air with their whirl y-birds, here where I am, anyways. ain’t worth it, not right yet, anyhow?

regards,

2 Likes

Beautiful spot, I’ll be watching! Those plants are going to be huge! :smiley:

1 Like

Went for a walk with my 4 kids today. We Found a small raspberry patch as We wondered the property :blush::blush::blush: actually it’s an arfing huge raspberry patch

Also found some beautiful Michigan lilies by the river. I reallY like this flower. She speaks to me for some reason.

And saw this weird ass looking grasshopper. It let me touch it I probably shouldn’t have though cause she’s sitting on some poison ivy haha. It’s the Size of a golf ball. Massive thing. Almost like a prey mantise.

After the walk I took my oldest fishing. Have a greatnnight :v:

23 Likes

Those plants are doing as good as they are cuz u cleaned up around them and your efforts will be paid off. Not telling u what to do man but u should go to that spot with a weed eater and clear it all out. Great grow, good luck!

2 Likes

No worries at all man. I’ve got My farmers that ride high in the tractors right close to that plot. So I can’t whack it back totally or they will get discovered. But your correct less competing vegetation would help out. Especially with keeping the bugs off. Should be good now for a bit.

I should add I didn’t clean up around those plants until yesterday when I took the shots. :blush:

4 Likes