Mongo’s sweet skunk room

Here is a variety of sweet skunk crosses I’ve got going. I’m looking for 1 keeper to use as a mother out of the bunch. All are from regular seed. All have just been topped. Strains going are -

• Sweet D.O.G (Black Dog x Island Sweet Skunk)
  • Sweet Buddha (Laughing Buddha x Island Sweet Skunk)
  • Sweet Island Sundae (Ice Cream x Island Sweet Skunk)
  • Tad O’ Kush (AllKush x Island Sweet Skunk)
  • Chemistree (Chemdawg91 x Island Sweet Skunk)

27 Likes

Damn, thats a lush island itself there. My moneys on the chemdawg cross. Ice cream sounds interesting too.

My straight ISS from Jah seeds was just what I expected and solid genetics. The blueberry x ISS I’m running now is nice, but 2/3 hermed out on me… luckily the one I was planning on keeping didn’t nut out on me lol

Looks like I’ll have about 8 million of these herm seeds, let me know if you want some :neutral_face:

11 Likes

Looks like they are off to a nice start. I’m with beacher here, my money is on the chemistree!

5 Likes

They all look really healthy. Keep up the great work.

5 Likes

Some darn happy looking plants you got going

3 Likes

Aww shit @beacher that sucks about the seeds. And no I don’t want any hahah. Can’t wait to see your buds all finished up.

@zion @PoppaPuff @paintedfire420 thank you guys for the kind words. I will keep this updated here and there. Feel free to stop in :v:

8 Likes

Well things are getting out of hand. Flower chamber isn’t available for them yet!!

16 Likes

Crowded House lol. I’m in the same spot with my jungle spice f2s and DBHP f2s, haven’t been able to sex them yet.

Any of these showing preflowers yet? They all look nice and happy at least, they’ll be huge when you flip them.

3 Likes

Out of likes but I likey

2 Likes

Yea a few of the skunk have shown sex. Only a few. I took 3 SweetBuddah outside that we’re looking. Female.

And that JS doesn’t stop and drinks a ton. Having that issue with mine

5 Likes

Still amazing!! Keep them pics coming!!

This is a canopy I need in my life

4 Likes

Ya the js is definitely a beast. Really easy plant though and great tight nodal spacing.

4 Likes

Oh boy, that looks like it could be a problem if they stretch too much.

5 Likes

Haha oh they have stretched to much… lots of bamboo and won’t be scroging this batch. Way to much going on for the space. Got a little to aggressive on my mother hunt :joy::v:

2 Likes

@beacher I’m going to do what you just did with yours and flip the small room so I can cull the males creating more room for the others.

2 Likes

That Island Sweet x Ice Cream sounds deadly…How did it taste?

K.

3 Likes

Those are same plants. Haven’t harvested yet :v:

3 Likes

Ya looks like you could use the space lol. Any Chem x iss in there?

3 Likes

Doh! I guess I should learn to read better…I do love the sound of that strain though…I am currently on the hunt for old genetics of the Island Sweet Skunk…I live in the right spot to find her, but would like to go to as close as the original source as possible.

K.

3 Likes

Yes there is 5 or 6. Excited for those.

@Kobracom420 nice man. Beacher just had some come off that looked real nice.

3 Likes