Mono County Growers Guild

It feels good to be back!!

Old OGer that was known as OrganicKid,
The industry has changed and I have gotten older.
I now run a non profit collective known as “Genetix Nursery” IG/Genetixnursery. We specialize in medicated soap & topicals among other things like flower and concentrates. As demand rose, we have been forced to find bigger facility space which has lead us here to Mono County. We are currently on over 200 acres of agriculture zoned land with the intent to switch over to the rec market. We have met with county supervisors and board members about proposed regulations, most being for non agriculture zones. However, as a small team it is getting very hard to be one of the only companies putting our foot down for essentially the small guy or “small farm”.

If you live in Mono County or have an operation in county limits, I highly recommend contacting me to make sure your voice is heard.
We need to form a group that speaks for the farmer. Our current group we call the “Mono County Growers Guild” is a small group of medical/rec growers growing small numbers that doesn’t’t speak for the “farm”. If you plan on growing on a licensed scale, please get ahold of me here or in IG.
Sharing info with each other just may be what keeps us ahead of regulations and the onset of big business. Happy growing friends!

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow… We would like to know more about your group. We have a strict rule against the trade of final products in any form.

I look foward to hearing more about your group. Just meet some people and have some fun…

1 Like

Just trading knowledge so we can do what we need to remain ahead of the onset of big business here in California.

1 Like

I encourage you to post freely on that topic.