Most Awesome Thing That Ever Happened To You?

Probably the most awesome thing that happened to me, is learning about the law of attraction.

How about you?

7 Likes

Mrs Foreigner

12 Likes

That’s smooth as brother!

5 Likes

I made it through 10-15 years of partying without getting killed or ending up in jail.

14 Likes

It’s as smooth as it is true. I’ve been married before to people who didn’t get me or expected me to be something I’m not.

Her and I are smooth sailing with just the right amount of bickering.

9 Likes

I don’t even want to count the number of times I should be dead. It’s a big number.

4 Likes

My daughter entering the world 21 years ago.

8 Likes

Believing in myself and finding self confidence. Had close family and others beat me down a lot growing up. Having low self esteem and a poor self image severely hinders what you’re capable of becoming. Once I fixed those issues, a domino effect of positivity and good results came into my life like finding my wife, a stable career, solid friendships, being able to kick addictions, and taking on difficult challenges.

9 Likes

Moving outa Chicago into the country and retirement at age 45…

7 Likes

I was at wizard world philly and hit a raffle for some 1 of 1 original art

2 Likes

Surviving my self for the first 25 years of my life. Trust me it was no easy feat.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the time you have to make a choice to continue being a cunt or try to break the pattern so they don’t grow up to be you. its awesome and scary af.

3 Likes

Probably my bad mushroom trip at age 21. It was hands down the toughest most horrific thing I’ve ever experienced but man so much good came from it. I hate to imagine where I’d be if it wasn’t for that night. Those things made me want to be a better person I’m not sure wtf happened but after that I felt more alive than I’ve ever have before. I’m 31 now and still think of that trip.

2 Likes

They are very powerful mirrors…

1 Like

The day my daughter way born, also one of the scariest days of my life.

3 Likes

Definitely that’s exactly what It did to me sat my ass down and made me watch my whole life like a movie.

Agreed @Reefer on the scary part I think I was experiencing vertigo. Whatever it was it felt like I was on a elevator the whole time.

2 Likes

Certainly Mrs. mota.

2 Likes

That’s nothing. Wait till she hits 16 :rofl:

1 Like

Ditto my daughter’s birth 28 years ago.

1 Like

Yeah I shit my pants. Was hoping for a boy to be honest but was happy when she popped out. With a boy they can’t come home saying “I’m pregnant”.
With a girl you wanna protect. With a boy he gets a “high 5” :rofl:
I’m not sexist. I also know when I’ve dodged a bullet. :sweat_smile:

1 Like