Mota rebel/green rebel farms

Sup og, waiting on a in coming of some mota rebel gear, black swamp gas, tin foil hat, blissful wizard. This will be my first trying hid gear, anyone grew out some of his gear what’s your thoughts…I’m super pumped about the black swamp gas Mostly, but tin foil sound interesting… anyone find keepers of his gear.

10 Likes

I haven’t grown any of his new gear but have grown his stuff for going on 20 years with no complaints. His Valley Ghash is my number 1.

8 Likes

20yrs thTs awesome…I’m kinda wishing I’d got something else on the blissful wizard, (sunset sherbet ×gwiz) that’s a lot of cookies. Lol. Bit that Afghan rug in tin foil hat (pre invasion Afghan x pink kush) has my gear turning. Lol

5 Likes

motas valley ghash is the cornerstone of my garden. shes been with me through thick and thin, performing admirably the entire time. i have a strawberry ghash that i keep too, but its not the workhorse that the valley is. i havent run any of his newer stuff but i would bet that its good to go

6 Likes

I really liked the green manalishi. That g13 hp is a real winner.

6 Likes

Grendel was a fav of mine for a spell.

3 Likes

And I was mistaken its blissful sunset (sunset sherbet ×gwiz bx4). That’s alot of cookies. Lmao

4 Likes

I’m on a little cookie run, I may have some things to trade for a few. They all sound great. @Jamescoldflame

4 Likes

@Zion…I’ll probably only wanna trade blissful sunset when it comes…so step in to my office you know your always welcome

3 Likes

Big fan of Motas iv got lemon gas in the flowering tent and tin foil hat and blissful sunset in the mom tent for next run
I have a good deal of his current line
There’s always some good in his gear

4 Likes

@Jamescoldflame hi bro here’s a few pics
Blissful sunset in veg and flower ( flower is test case in solo cup ) structure nice hardy and healthy she will go in the Octopot the next round
Tin foil hat in veg
I do have a solo cup flowering some where I’ll find it later
Also a bud shot of lemon gas 47 days in flower great plant I keep a mom can’t get this one ( lemon Thai x swamp gas) x 91 chem I’ve run her 3 x s love the smell and a great yield in the Octopots 6 ozs dry on 1 plant

Hope the pics help
Motas s great guy to deal with I’ve been buying seeds directly from him for years
Never a bad experience

8 Likes

I liked the Loran’s Longbottom Leaf! Mota has always been solid imo.
:v:

3 Likes

Sweet. I’m giving the tin foil hat, and blk swamp gas now.

3 Likes

How did they work out for you ? I have grown a few Mota strains over the years. I have a pack of Chemper Fi that Im really thinking about popping soon. Not alot of grow logs out there documenting his gear. Met his assistant at the High Times Cannabis cup in Denver many years ago.

1 Like

Yeah, I ran his blk swamp gas. And I loved it. Got his swamp gas bx, and tin foil hat aswell.

1 Like

I’ve got his petolia pink and a banana kush x strawberry sis in the tent now and have grown out his lemon gas at least 3 times it was great smoke and a big yielder
Motas a great guy I think I have 7 or 8 strains of his I need to run
@Jamescoldflame how’s that tin foil hat I had to abandon my last grow do to the fire and she was looking great hopefully she turned out great

3 Likes

I had one female out the 2 or 3 attempted . I put her outside in the spring for a early harvest. I was having some insect problems and treated her with sulfer…in flower smh…needless to say the whole thing tasted like matches. Lmao. I could tell she had like a vanilla, floralish type sent early on. I’ll get to the rest of the pack. Later

2 Likes

has anyone tried his pinco kush?

1 Like