Mother's Milk and Nepali og run

So they all went kerplunk today, nose dive off the hi-board, straight into whiskey glasses without the whiskey.
Pretty excited here been down for a few months.
Didn’t realize I had full packs of all of them, oops.
I’m running to find something anyway, gonna do some bean making and such.
IF I can figure out how to post pics which haven’t been able to as yet.
I’ll post a few as we go.

Till then, toodles

34 Likes

Good luck! To post pics, press the upload button in the bottom right of the window when you’re creating a post :+1:

9 Likes

I’m a watching too lots good karma coming yer way!!

8 Likes

dragging and dropping the image also works :+1:

9 Likes

@Jjm you didn’t happen to go by jm420 did ya?

6 Likes

Straight Nepali OG? What breeder are those from?

7 Likes

These are bodhis nepali x temple = nepali og
Not available anymore, this goji and mother’s milk mother. So as you can see ill be doing a bx of sorts.

12 Likes

Here for the show, popcorn anyone??

6 Likes

Are you sure its not nepali og x temple?

I know seedfinder can be wrong but its usually pretty darn accurate for bodhi strains. And ive followed bodhi a lot and never heard mention of nepali og being nepal x temple.

6 Likes

Sorry for any confusion but that’s ok :+1:
Should still be kickass but it’s still the mom of goji and mother’s milk.

5 Likes

yup the only thing on this seedfinder page that’s innacurate is listing nepali og as nepali x og.
really it is an og cut from the grass valley area. bodhi mentions this on breedbay, and in one of the potcast interviews.

9 Likes

Subbed up… looks like a cool project … good luck bro… hope it brings you much happiness … peace

7 Likes

Pulling up a chair, best of luck!

5 Likes

Its all good. I was more just curious as to if anyone ever released nepali og.
Cheers

4 Likes

Side note… Mother’s Milk was same mom as Goji except using the Appalachia male not Snow Lotus
:v::v:

9 Likes

Ya buddy and space cowboy is nepali og x 88g13hp

Edit - electric cowboy

4 Likes

Anything with Goji OG’s Mom can produce fire. You will certainly be rewarded for your efforts if you stick it out, no doubt you shall find interesting stuff.
Pics or it didnt happen…we do not need pics of seeds in water, we pretty much got that part.

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Planning on finding and making a few gems.

8 Likes

Hey @OleReynard ,
Are you gonna make some ghash x black domina or waiting til you get some of bodhis’ cross …
I heard you say you might make this cross your self .:exclamation:?
Anyway good luck with your recent run - hope ya find some gems :gem:.:seedling:.
Happy growing ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Best vibes on the hunt! I’ll be interested. it’s fun to see these top shelf genes get worked. peace

5 Likes