Motorcycles you have owned or own

My current ride

O9 FXDC

21 Likes

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

My trusty Virago 250. Peppy for the city which is good because that’s where I drive it :slight_smile:

I’ve had bigger “better” bikes but this is my favourite

15 Likes

Got the idea for this thread from you :grin:

2 Likes

mybi 01 sporty the other in background is an 05 sporty

11 Likes

I have soft spots in my heart for some other bikes but this one was my perfect mint condition tiny little chromey v-twin that I enjoyed washing.

2 Likes

I’ve got numerous bikes but my all-time fave I’ve had is this 2003 Honda Blackbird. Overly fast, comfy for my 6’4” and fun beyond swords. I’ve given many twenty-something squids some come-uppance over the years. 1137cc of adrenaline.

Sometime soon I’m gonna build another from the ground up and make it my way. Might even throw a turbo on it!

10 Likes

My Dyna is going to be the last I own . Getting to hard to ride . Back problems and arthritis makes it hard to ride any real distance . But I’m not done riding yet . :sunglasses:

4 Likes

)

I love my S4 so very much… she’s ridden in that truck though several times… high mileage Italian bikes need lots of surprise maintenance :grin:

I also have an 01 Yamaha TW200 I need to take some pics of… it’s a blast to ride on and off road.

13 Likes

There will always be a special place in my heart for Ducati. Nice bike!

Kev :+1:t5:

4 Likes

Very nice ! Very fast !

4 Likes

Yikes, I was about to post pics of all of my Heritage Springers, but then I realized that many of them have been posted elsewhere, which can easily id me, so…

I currently own a 1997 and a 1998 Heritage Springer. For those of you who think “ewww, those bikes are so old” - you clearly don’t know these bikes! I’ve also owned a 2002 and 2003 Heritage Springer.

This is a 1997 Heritage Springer - though it’s not mine (I have a red stripe, not blue).

I’ve also owned a 1992 Fat Boy.

Prior to HD’s, I started with my first Honda when I was 10 - it was a CB50. I became a serious BMX’er for quite a while, but when I got my license, I bought a Kawasaki 440 LTD. After that, I bought 2 Honda Magna’s - like this one:

sddefault

13 Likes

The fastest I’ve ever gotten it was 165mph but it still had more. @Queenmambo does not like to hear these stories.

5 Likes

I’ve only come close to buying a Harley once. It was the Heritage and beautiful.

Nice bikes.

Kev :v:t4:

5 Likes

No way ! I like all bikes . My brother owns some 70s Kawasaki’s that I wanted to own in the 70s . LOL
He also owned a Heritage that looked a lot like yours . But it wasn’t a springer .

3 Likes

Every once in awhile someone asks me why I don’t care for rollercoasters and I just laugh at them.

2 Likes

some real nice bikes guys ! I have owned a few lol, sadly not much for pics lost most in a fire then most of what was left got lost in floods. Currently own a 15 Fld Switchback.

oh and i owe alot of likes here will try to remember lol, but out

2 Likes

When I was shopping for my first Harley, I also wanted a Heritage Classic, but ended up with the Fat Boy because it was beautiful and available. Back then, you’d have to wait for a year for a new Harley to be delivered, and the dealer would mark it up by several thousand.

Here’s the Fat Boy I “settled for”

11 Likes

Scooter trash, front and present, I got to post up a stock photo, as mine has upgrades, the OEM stuff, pin points me, as so few are around.
A 2006 Honda 250 Big Ruckus, not fast, not shiny, a bone ugly twisty.
KBS 2003-4 003

10 Likes

looks like fun

2 Likes