MOTR Does Micro

They don’t look to far gone they should perk back up.

Fingers crossed

3 Likes

I did the same thing in my jezzaberry tent. Thinking it was acceptable to have any form of social life. Ones bounced back. The other is still a bit worse for wear :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, they should be perky when lights come back on…better to underwater than over :wink:

Demanding bitches lol

I just got spoiled with the blumats especially this late in flower when they get really thirsty so I am going to add a 3rd water…lights on, midday & lights off and no more Megacrop for the remainder of their lives

3 Likes

They are making a comeback!

Day 78 from seed; Day 55 from light flip

A couple better than expected this soon after lights on…

Some of their leaves will not make a comeback so will be plucked just before lights off…now lets see if I can keep them happy for their last 2-3 wks

12 Likes

Some strains respond and will come back. I learned this in the Texas summer when 2 waterings a day wasn’t enough. It seems the more delicate hybrids just say fuck it and commit suicide while other strains will power through. For the most part these plants have an amazing survival instinct. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

The leaning towers are bouncing back and will be better for it! Never ceases to amaze me how tough our plants are.

And hey they still look healthier than some of my past plants at day 55F lol

4 Likes

Very true! I had a Cookies Kush that did beautifully until ~the 3rd week of flower then literally severely drooped overnight…soil wet so aimed a fan to help dry out = drooping increased with growth tips hanging below the pot. Flushed the pot and waited…gave up after a week though have had others burnt to a crisp, droop, severe deficiencies etc and come back alive within 2 days of completely drying out so never know

They are…amazing plants! I have been fighting the urge to put them into a bigger pot for awhile now - even knowing there is no more root growth at this point…the urge is strong lol

3 Likes

Day 79 from seed; Day 56 from light flip

Back on track :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Day 80 from seed; Day 57 from light flip

10 Likes

Day 81 from seed; Day 58 from light flip

Pulled down 2 & 3 so they are no longer touching the qb

11 Likes

Looks delicious @MomOnTheRun. Are those girls on water only or are you still feeding? Good Growin’ Sister! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: Yup! Water only since I applied too much of ReikoX’s LIFTA lol I considered adding megacrop back in but then figured they are already 8.5 wks into flower so i’ll let them eat themselves to finish up plus I started losing track of feed - feed - water which probably added to their funk so its safer this way lol

5 Likes

MOTR looks like you’ve absolutely schooled a micro grow here. They look tasty from here

2 Likes

It gets crazy trying to keep track of that. Especially if you have multiple runs going at the same time. I have a dry erase wall calendar that I write on. I snap a picture in evernote every month for my records. Here is last month’s pic.

6 Likes

I see many use dry erase boards to help keep track a month at a time and am considering getting a few…1 for each cabinet to add to my current system…

I’d be lost without my notes as I plan for 7-8 months at a time which allows me to further budget for new toys…cannot even go grocery shopping without my sales and coupon lists lol

3 Likes

Day 82 from seed; Day 59 from light flip

11 Likes

you win, again. which agency are you running from again? :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Rofl! That is one busy calendar!

Day 83 from seed; Day 60 from light flip

I pulled a seed pod from #1

Getting there :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

…that’s mostly gardening reminders. :smile: :calendar: