MOTR Does Micro

I always wondered what Owin needed an astromech for. I can understand the protocol droid for translating and taking to the moisture vaporators.

2 Likes

Rofl!!!

Me too! This is the 2nd strain I have grown that used Stardawg as the dadā€¦seems he passes his beautiful structure onto his children while allowing the mothers influence to shine through. F2ā€™s will be interesting for sure

6 Likes

Let the flirting begin!

11 Likes

Killing it as always. I might have to get bobba fett to watch over my plants now!

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

Now he would be cool to watch over themā€¦go for it!

4 Likes

All caught up MOTR looking perfect as always In the micro :wink:

2 Likes

:laughing: Iā€™m getting tempted to do a pc case grow ffs. As if I havenā€™t got enough going on lol

2 Likes

Welcome back :hugging:

You need that as much as I need a 6th cabinet or a hole in the head though I do have all the spare accessories for another small one :thinking: Go for it if you feel up to the challengeā€¦what size is your pc case?

2 Likes

Iā€™d go out and buy one purposely @MomOnTheRun. Iā€™m one of them people that if something looks interesting and it really catches my eye that I wonā€™t be able to get my mind off it until I at least give it a go :rofl:

3 Likes

Gotchaā€¦ I have seen an assortment of sizes so was curious

You too? Glad I am not the only one :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Haha :laughing: nah we are the only 2 :rofl:

3 Likes

ROFL!! I am sure we can see some more come out of the woodwork with all the cool builds going on :wink:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s hoping. Some of our members have the most ingenious ideas. My imagination doesnā€™t extend as far as most peopleā€™s :joy:

3 Likes

Update!

The boy is adjusting well though iā€™ll have to cut back his watering so iā€™ll try every other day for awhile or at least until he tells me he is thirstier. Other than that, all is well :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Such a cute couple! Settling in nicely!

2 Likes

The settings on my phone changed (latest update) and now I have to relearn the white balance function with the ā€œimprovedā€ features so the pictures are going to be slightly off color until I can get it set right. Anyhow, here is the couple getting to know each other while I wait until they tell me they want more waterā€¦

9 Likes

The boy was in poor shape this morning being very thirsty so I gave him a good drenchā€¦I forgot what day I was on for every other day so 3 days passed ((oops)) He perked up within hrs though fried a couple of his leaves

Notes donā€™t do a thing if they arenā€™t looked at :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

They dont work well if you dont write them down either. VOE

6 Likes

I figured out why the boy is growing so slowā€¦night temps are dropping to 55f - they definitely prefer warmer temps so I will be blocking half of the air intake holes so they stay a little warmer and could use an increase in their Megacrop feed otherwise they are rocking right along

7 Likes

What concentration of megacrop are you running? Iā€™m almost through the sample baggie and still figuring out how much to feed. :confused: Had only one burning feed so far, so not bad

1 Like