MOTR Does Micro

Its very low at 1/8 tsp (0.75g) per 8 cups and “should” be ~2.5grams per 8 cups now per directions though these are small plants so i’ll see how they do after a week of 1.5grams per 8 cups

topping out at 3grams in late flower per directions though the highest I got with CBD Lamb of God was 1.5grams per 8cups

3 Likes

Thanks @MomOnTheRun, I am at about the equivalent of 1.5g/8cups now in flower, and they seem to be doing well. I tried higher but burnt them

3 Likes

No problem…they may just be light feeders :wink:

3 Likes

My daughter fixed the camera on my phone…turns out I had some sort of filter on then showed me how the new features work. If the pictures weren’t so crisp, I would just go back to my point/shoot kodak :unamused:

Anyway, the couple is doing much better now that I have half of the intake holes blocked off giving a nice night temp of 70f and daytime temp of 80f …for a minute I was afraid I would have to change day to night and vice versa and still may be forced to though this is good for now

7 Likes

Removed a bunch of the girls lower leaves…been bothering me letting them just hang there so off they went! Also moved the boy a bit closer for better coverage when he is mature enough to release his pollen

I really don’t think the blumat is doing a good enough job keeping the girl hydrated so gave her a good soaking and see what happens…may end up removing the carrot and go back to manual only watering

6 Likes

Gave her 1cup water every hour for the last 4 hrs…2c plain + 2c Megacrop @ 1/8tsp per 4cups

That helped! Now for a dose of LIFTA!

So I can’t rely on the blumat to keep her watered though i’ll keep it in there anyway for supplemental watering for now

8 Likes

ReikoX’s LIFTA worked :stuck_out_tongue: The happy couple as of the afternoon

Refilled the Misses water cup and eliminated the issue of remembering what to water and when :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I post extensively on OG and that is all.

5 Likes

@MomOnTheRun You and @Mr.Sparkle are going to get me in trouble. The misses would go mad says I’m obsessed already now I want a micro grow…

This site is dangerous in a exciting I want to learn more way.

Looking superb as always. But as if I needed to tell you that your always on point and dedicated and passionate.

Peace

Bonged

9 Likes

I am envious! Wish thats all it took for me to remember…too scatter brained not sure if coming or going sometimes lol

Rofl! My boys say the same thing…addicted to growing! They are probably right as there is nothing better that is so therapeutic than caring for and nurturing a plant with extensive benefits :heart_eyes:What a great time to be alive!!

Isn’t it great?!?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just willing to show it all…the good, bad and ugly - a grow will only turn out as good as the persons knowledge growing it :wink:

6 Likes

:laughing: :camera_with_flash: :iphone:

…The plants were “sexting”… trying to look better than they are… blow-up-doll-style!

:joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Just when I thought I heard it all…

https://mashable.com/2012/01/18/plants-tweet/#xUP9hEN66aqW

Your probably right…damn mischief makers lol :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Now that I finally got around to take pics, they are looking better and better with the boy very close to start pollinating so much so I turned off the exhaust fan and moved the circulating fan so pollen can really dust her

It may be just me though I believe they are even leaning into each other…probably conspiring lol

6 Likes

:wink: :v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Rockin right along…

5 Likes

Removing those lower leaves will definitely help. I remember back in the day, when I was much younger, removing those lower leaves was a sign that I was gaining ground. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hell yeah! The spirit and value of our community is well stated in the above posts. @99PerCent, you are right. Life is so good and my OG Fam makes it better in every respect. Much love and respect to my OG Fam.
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Yeah, they could use another light defoliation as the last one was ~a week ago though he is pretty sparse… I was hoping to get away with not bending the male this time around though may have to here pretty soon as he still has ~2-3 wks to hang out with her

2 Likes

Here! Here! Its awesome to be apart of such a caring group of people…definitely family! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

If you have to bend him, please be gentle. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes