MOTR Does Micro

Ma, with all your scientific data collecting, do you ‘tea’? I’m wondering what your ‘perfect’ blend is… personally I use the good ol’ scoop of this and a scoop of that technique where a ‘scoop’ equals whatever is close at the time

4 Likes

Maybe he was defoiled a little too heavy!

He’ll cum around, just give him time and he’ll bust his ball’ all over that pretty little lady.

2 Likes

:hotdog: :doughnut: :circus_tent:

Mom,

Sorry I brought all of my pervert friends over. They will eat all of your medicine and probably won’t leave, fyi.

Ironically yours,

:evergreen_tree: (maybe increase the room temperature?)

3 Likes

Stroke his trunk? :smiley:

4 Likes

Whelp, not every encounter has to be an Olympic event…nothing wrong with quickie’s :wink:

Rofl!

Sure do though only with my bigger pots…for these micro grows I am using Megacrop and pretty happy with it

He pretty much defoliated himself though thinking back, I probably should have root pruned him before putting into flower as he has been in that 4" pot since August 3rd sooooo 15 wks now

The mice will play while the cats away :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya know that cold spell I had in the mud room could have definitely slowed him down…in fact that is probably it right there :hugging:

That’s his mistresses job though been giving him a tap and a pep talk here and there :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: love it

3 Likes

Interestingly, humans copulate for far longer than most other species. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

There may be something to that…busy schedules, chronic pain, female periods, emotions, strength of relationships etc.

2 Likes

have you had any mephestos or stinky autos and whats the best autos you have had ?

2 Likes

I hate a love/hate relationship with auto’s…I love to try them though they hate to grow for me lol So I pretty much stick with photo’s unless I get them free through a donation or comparative grow though have some of ReikoX’s Dyviders to try as soon as I have space in my 2x3x4 “veg for now” cabinet…Dragonblood Hashplant boys and a couple small cones are filling that space at the moment.

Once Jelly Pie is done here, I will be using STS (Sodium Thiosulphate solution) to reverse a Dragonblood Hashplant clone for feminized seeds then do a seed run of Dr Mendo before I shut down this cabinet for the summer :wink:

5 Likes

:musical_note: keepin the mood alive… :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Lookie, lookie, lookie! His pods are starting to open!

Now I can stop stressing about him and just leave him in a week longer :stuck_out_tongue: Also looks like I need to up her feed again from 1/4 tsp (1.5 grams) per 8 cups water to 1/2 tsp (3 grams) per 8 cups water every other day continuing to Feed - Feed - Water every other day…this’ll be the strongest I have fed any plant with Megacrop so far. If she burns, i’ll lower it back down and just write off her color changes as simple fading.

14 Likes

See - Talking dirty speed things up :wink:

3 Likes

Survival? :baby: :baby:

4 Likes

Peekin in on the happy couple…

18 Likes

All them male flowers, towering in a circle around the buds.
Looks awesome, kinda reminds me of something else.

3 Likes

Some of us have minds just as dirty as yours. There’s no hiding behind innuendo around here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So your also thinking about Poplars at Giverny, the 1887 Claude Monet painting?

Pretty wild! :smiley:

10 Likes

Ironically, that picture reminds me of my parents’ back yard when I was a kid. They had a row of poplars along the back of the property like that. I remember getting stuck in one as a kid, climbed up and was too scared to get down.

7 Likes

Some minds live in the gutter while others pay a visit from time to time :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes