MOTR Does Micro

Out of respect to Bodhi, I will not be making anymore seeds from DBHP as they are still available with a new releasing coming soon. So the “She/he” has been removed leaving the sip girls and the F2’s

Once the boys from the F2’s are eliminated I will be moving them all to Cabinet #1 with the bigger DBHP girls for a bud run… Dr Mendo will take their place soon

Though 1st get them out of the solo cups before they root too much and settle into a sip as soon as I make another one :wink:

15 Likes

everything was going great until the skinned armadillo on the grill. :dizzy_face:

i still remember what webelos means :smile: and recall my 6th grade bridge ceremony to boy scouts. actual, real boy scouts. :joy:

did or do your kids get to do “pinewodd derby” slot cars? :race_car: :checkered_flag: that was great fun, including the cheaters, the “unlimited class” for drunk parents, etc… :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I haven’t had either one…alligator or armadillo though the meme looked pretty cool :stuck_out_tongue:

They do in Cubscouts as part of one of their Pack meetings before district has theirs so every Cub in the 1st-3rd place in their Packs compete against each other at the district level.

Parents and Boy Scouts can enter at the community level then compete at the district level in the same manner though its not a required event like it is in Cubscouts and many opt not to as its deemed boring. I suppose it is compared to their yearly themed events like last year was a Troop Zombie Apocolypse where each Troop in the area built their fortresses, water (and paintball) balloon launchers etc…the Troop with the least casualties won or the year before last was Roman Gladiators where they had to build chariots and competed in disk throwing and such…the Troop with the most points won

9 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 4 hours before trying again.

:heart:

IN case I forget to come back in 4 hours :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ll start posting in this journal again soon…decided to let the Dr Mendo’s go ahead and root in the solo cups before I transplant them into a diy covered sip.

Now its just getting the time to do it without my boys needing something every time I go into my room…spring break is so hard on them up here, That’s ok it’ll be over in 5 days :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Spring Break is not a break is it Ma? I’ve had all 5 grandkids the whole time. I am exhausted!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

It would be if the wind gust wasn’t chilling it down as the sun tries to warm everything up…not quite break up season though promising to be a week or 2 earlier than usual which is still ~ a month longer than down states being so far up north

I bet. I used to think the more the better as they keep each other occupied though that only works while they are young and not related knowing each others buttons to trigger a response…the older they get the more intense it tends to become

6 Likes

My Mrs tried using that as a ploy for us to have another. No thanks. I’m not falling for it. Already suffering beubonic plague at the mercy of our son and his nursery friends.

8 Likes

Yikes! I didn’t mean to have more kids…2 or 3 is plenty :wink:

I was still pretty groggy from having puppies in the middle of the night with a couple naps through the day…When my older 2 were little, I had anywhere from 3 to 15 kids every weekend while their parents went out for the night. The kids arrived ~7pm, had dinner, played a game (usually hide/seek or color experiments) then lights out with a movie so all the kids were laying down by 11pm. Most woke up by 9am to eat breakfast then left by 11am so I pretty much got the night to myself, made a little money on the side and everyone was happy…nowadays, I am lucky to get my boys to stay in bed by 2am.

Summers are easier as we all lose track of time with a lot more activities available to us whereas this time of year we are still in winter so they are tired of playing board/video games, don’t want to be outdoors unless they have to, constantly hungry, picking on each other being bored and watching me like a hawk in fear they may miss something…i’ll be down to 1 come May so part of me is trying to appreciate the time while we have it yet another part is screaming for them to get lost for a day :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

No no definitely don’t want anymore yet thank you. Maybe a hamster or the like will fill any void :rofl::rofl::rofl:ooh what puppies I do like puppies. Not long until we get that week of summer again. Thankfully ours isn’t at the age of video games etc yet. Still playing with worms kinda stage. (Wiggle wiggles as they’re known)

6 Likes

Rofl!

Miniature Dachshunds: 2 Red/Cream brindle longhair girls

This litter has been 6 yrs in the making…~3 yrs before momma was even born herself so I have high hopes for them. If they don’t turn out as expected, I can have another try with my other brindle longhair girl to see if its a better genetic match up as at least 1 will continue the line in ~3-4 yrs I and 4 others are working with

Fun!

15 Likes

Ok lets get this journal going again!

Made another sterilite sip similar to the 1st one though lost (lent it out) my 12qt container so used a 2nd 6qt one

Inserted 2 of the 4 Dr Mendo girls

Trimmed them up a bit and set inside the microcab

I’ll give them a couple days to settle into their new home then lst and flip

12 Likes

Alright, now they are settled in, time to lst them

I meant to take a picture today though it kept slipping my mind until just after lights out and going to sleep

Thats ok, they’ll be nice and perky tomorrow ready to grow after a good nights rest :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Growing steadily now though a bit calmag deficient so next water day they will get a shot

Light flip tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Just about caught up with everyone’s journals that I am following an realized I have a couple to update myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok so, with temps getting to T-shirt weather at 45-50F days and 25-35F nights outside has caused temps that are unsustainable to growth so whats a gal to do but switch the on/off hrs so day becomes night and night becomes day…Dr Mendo clones are much happier and perked up with the dose of Cal-Mag Plus

Flipped the lights set to 12 on/12 off yesterday so today is day 1 of light flip.

18 Likes

Right. :rolling_eyes: :mountain_snow:

Meanwhile… @Meesh & I would be in full snow-gear shivering over anything with fire or electrical heat like bums :fire: :wastebasket:

:laughing:

6 Likes

Yeah after minus 10 to 20F, its warm… you guys are just used to living by the gates of hell :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Soooo Dr Mendo is doing well though I really fucked up and got a slap in the face of why labeling is super important :worried: What I thought were 2 girls have turned out to be 2 boys

In my defense, I did have their tray marked though what got me was trying to “code” them…black pots girls. blue solo cups boys. Simple enough right? Well it sounded good at the time though obviously forgot and grabbed 2 blue solo cups when I transplanted forgetting my own codes :scream: Ahhh well i’ll just collect the pollen first while I put all the clones into flower to ensure sex and eliminate the boys before I clone again as I am doubting myself now. :persevere:

:clipboard: ALWAYS label EVERYTHING! :writing_hand:

17 Likes

Im a big fan of these lable sticks, tho they are made of plastic.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100Pcs-Garden-Plant-Pot-Markers-Plastic-Stake-Tags-Court-Nursery-Seed-Label-Dote/372571237010?hash=item56bef9ea92:g:LDYAAOSw1rpcQTbA

Once I have used them, I throw them in a glass of rubbing alch.
Removing the permanent marker, and I can reuse them again and again.

Also comes in different colors, so I can just color code clones from the same mom

7 Likes

Those would be real nice to have! Much better than the ones I found locally

8 Likes