MOTR Does Micro

I know hun and am feeling a bit tweakerish…32oz quad snickers flavored mocha on my lunch break :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah though this is where routines and “prior training” are essential as well as, having lots of teaching/learning moments which helps to see where what we need to work on :wink:

7 Likes

and THERE we have it! :mag: :scales: :muscle: :joy: :clap:

:wink: So, the lesson from all this is that most of us are just underachievers. Thanks a lot! :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Naaahhhhhh! I just ran into a friend I hadn’t seen in ~15 yrs and she bought it for me as I used to get them a couple times a week as a treat when in reality I was running late and NEED my caffeine. I realized I can’t handle that potency anymore though couldn’t pass up a free 7.00 cup of coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

OMG …I am thinking what a sip of that would do for child as far as sugar level. Hide the donuts!

6 Likes

Does that mean it’s a quadruple sized mocha with some flavour, or were there four snickers inside? :scream:

5 Likes

Thats a long nose, long tail, short haired, short legged fighting dog. Native to North Quueensland :joy:

4 Likes

Who is @toastyjakes? Final answer!

2 Likes

Holy cripes I feel guilty when I buy 7$ bag of coffee

3 Likes

lol I meant 4 additional shots of espresso instead of the single one they usually come with…i’ll stick with the single shots for now on if/when I get one again :wink:

A Dingo? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, its spendy - ~5 as is then an additional 0.25 per shot of flavor (snickers is 2 flavors) then 0.50 for each additional shot of espresso…adds up pretty quick :wink:

3 Likes

Alright, the Mendo’s are finally fully sexed…

Breath …all 3 are girls including the funky one on the left

Blues… 2 boys and 2 girls

Boys

Girls

Most of the clones are rooted though the Breath (front) is taking a lot longer than the Blues (back)…here they are at 21 days since cut

Now its confirmed, I will be destroying the boys with rooted clones and put the flowering girls with rooted clones in with the Lucky’s then start STS with some of the girls with the others set to veg for a couple weeks to settle into their new home in the 2x3x4 QB cabinet…this will surely free up some room in the veg cabinet so I can install a shelf and some flouro’s since they are all different sizes

Instead of leaving this cabinet empty for a couple weeks, I am going to clone Purple Badlands and Hibernate (along with Good Shit) to reduce their size so they’ll fit in the cabinet for sexing…

Hibernate

Purple Badlands

If I plan it right, I can get all of them sexed before the Mendo’s are ready for their STS treatment. The question is who’ll go 1st?

15 Likes

How’s your Good Shit looking? My girl is still small, but I think she likes it in the ground. :relieved:

Edit: Meant to ask… so you are destroying the boys because you already collected pollen and that’s why you are using the clones?

1 Like

She is taking off though really stretched out with the light ~2’ above her

That would have been a good idea and just be done with the males altogether…I destroyed the boys because I have their non flowered clones to replace them with so I can keep them smaller while waiting for the girl clones meant for seeding to catch up and be ready to accept their pollen :wink:

9 Likes

re: Hibernation vines :sweat_smile:

Will you prune those back? :astonished: !Ay Caramaba!

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Definitely! They sure did stretch in my windowsill huh? I am redoing my veg area (installing another shelf) so their clones will be closer to the light and in more “ideal” conditions…I am ok with these ones stretching - it’ll probably help if/when I can find room to put them in flower for a bud run :wink:

6 Likes