MOTR grows with OniTenshu

3 Likes

I had a feeling my stepdad knew, and I had it in my head that he killed one of my plants. Then I thought my Mam knew and wasn’t saying anything as I am being so well behaved :sweat_smile:
I keep nearly dropping myself in it all the time when stoned.
The main thing what kinda gives it away is when everyone is sneezing with Hayfever in the middle of Winter :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Right both of you. I want 25.000 Bitcoin sent to my Bitcoin address otherwise I’m sending out texts, letters and emails to your entire family :laughing::rofl:

5 Likes

I sent you a PayPal E cheque :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u How do a turn predictive text off?
I turned it on before but can’t remember what I did haha it’s doing my head in :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Figure it out the same way I had too :rofl:

2 Likes

LoL :joy:
If I had access to my stash I wouldn’t be worried for the next year at least unless I invested it further

3 Likes

Jakey c#$$ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: av been thru all the settings thrice haha :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’d rather a sucky :wink::rofl:each phone is different as Android has a lot of different keyboards mate. I’ll take a look directly tomorrow :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry @OniTenshu for spamming your thread :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s okay and try out Gboard. It’s better at predictive text. I want one that uses ai to learn properly if they’re gonna collect information anyways

2 Likes

He could just learn to spell correctly :rofl:

3 Likes

But thumbs are more comfortable and when you go fast it gets a bit screwy

3 Likes

Ahahahahaha says you :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: ( know not fkn no)
Potato hahaha

2 Likes

It’s @Ghandisflipflop. His thumbs are usually elsewhere :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

Av sussed it now.
Thing is I did exactly the same before 3 times nd it I kept getting lost :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We are getting old mate. Technology is moving faster than our brains are. It’s life and part of growing old :confounded:

3 Likes

In your Mum’s ass is not the correct answer I presume? Ahahahaha soz couldn’t resist :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

At least she’d feel your thumbs. Your d*ck a different matter :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m finally home and the control seedling looks like they’re asking for magnesium or something. I have no idea if it’s not mg. Underwatering should look different than this. Maybe heat stress?

4 Likes