MOTR Does Micro

It’s much easier to do micro grows when you already know what to do. Seems like you have this covered :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

True. The test for me though is following my notes to a “T” as I tend to get lackadaisical when it gets near to flip time and they sometimes get away from me like in my bigger cabinets… I should have flipped them like a week ago :joy:
Just took these this morning…

So please feel free to send a boot to my butt if/when I get off track :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Day 12…My daughter came over to visit and showed me how to use the white balance on my phone so pictures aren’t so yellow. I also replaced the tower fan with a clip fan set on low…hopefully its more gentle than the tower fan. If not, then I will be finding and wiring the 80mm computer fan which may be better anyhow.

10 Likes

Day 13

13 Likes

Day 14
So I woke up to this…

Guess I waited a day too long to water them…suppose I got spoiled with the blumats though I have been pretty good hand watering through the 1st month. Anyway, I watered them with well water ph’ed to 6.8 and waited.
6 hrs later…

A little better though #5 is still really sad. So now here we are at 10 hrs after the last pic…

I will give til the morning though #5 may have to be pulled

7 Likes

A little too much LITFA hey? The others came back, I hope the last one does for you. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Yeah just a bit lol I should have given them a drink on Friday though I started to play a local stoner “hide & go seek” game and it slipped my mind

2 Likes

Day 15

Whelp #5 is still in a sad state so I yanked it and spread the remaining 4 out

And in order from above…

10 Likes

Well what do you know? #5 is Alive!!! :joy:

Got a ride to do a couple stash and dashes and came back to toss it…now I can’t lol So I am stuffing it on the windowsill in the living room next to a purple narwhal clone til I know the sex. If its a boy, it can go though if its a girl, i’ll have a bit extra in the stash :wink:

11 Likes

Nice Short Circuit reference. These plants really want to live hey? Would you be interested in running some of my autos? I would be happy to send you some.

3 Likes

Thanks! I knew someone would get it :stuck_out_tongue: They really do…I have seen some amazing come backs. Sure i’ll pm you my info just a word of caution, I have a difficult time with auto’s though getting better at it with each comparative I join in on…the worst one was the 3Bear though many had problems with that one so I didn’t feel too bad - practice makes perfect right?

6 Likes

Day 16

Left side

Right side

9 Likes

I’ll throw a few extra in for practice. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

looking healthy :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Thanks guys!

Rebounding nicely and drinking like there is no tomorrow…watered them last night with 0.3 grams Megacrop, 0.3grams (granular) ph down and 3 ml’s 3% hydrogen peroxide in a gallon of water for a ph of 6.37 & 297 ppm at 70F

Day 17

Left side

Right side

9 Likes

For reference about after day 14 i need to bump my megacrop feed up past 500ppm “usally into the 700-1000ppm range” or i start to get deficiencies, mind you im in coco and also force runoff, but just watch those lower leaves and you will probably need to increase things as i notice they are starting to go yellow.

5 Likes

They are…just thought it was a part of their recovery as they haven’t slowed growth but now that I think about it, they do look hungry.

I am just learning about this ppm and ec stuff as I try the mega crop nutrients with my fluctuating well water and in a medium I have never used before (Mother Earth Groundswell)…much different than my typical dump and run in nutrient rich soil.

8 Likes

Day 18

Left side

Right side

12 Likes

Day 19

Left side

Right side

They are right where I want them to be to top for clones though still look pretty stressed. I am fighting the urge to up pot them but I am determined to see this through. However, I am a bit confused on my numbers and not sure what to do to help them out…

Plain well water
7ph, 253 ppm, 538 (0.538?) ec @ 71.4F

Nutrient water: Well water, 4g MC, 3ml 3% hydrogen peroxide
7.24ph, 524 ppm, 1114 (1.114?) ec @ 71.4F

Nutrient water - 10% runoff
6.85ph, 980 ppm, 2085 (2.085?) ec @ 71.4F

So from my understanding of what I am reading, I need to lower the ph to 6.5 or so though the little bit of soil they have is buffering, the ec is low going in yet high coming out so the nutrients are there though they are taking in more water starving themselves so I need to flush with plain water then add back in the nutrient water in a more acceptable range…is my understanding right or am I off base?

10 Likes

Alright. So I went ahead and flushed each of the pots with 2 cups plain water ph’ed to 6.08 at 240ppm’s and 0.510 ec then mixed up nutrient water at a rate of 4g Mega crop, 0.3g ph down and 3ml 3% hydrogen peroxide in 1 gallon of water for a ph of 6.5, 817ppm and 1.738ec…gave the girls 1/4c each and removed their lowest yellow leaves as they were at the point of no return anyway. I also took them out of the cabinet and gave a foliar spray of 1/8 tsp pro tekt and 1/4 tsp epsom in 1 quart water. Once dried, I put them back in the cabinet to start their day

Day 20

Left side

Right side

Much better!!

9 Likes