MOTR Does Micro

Day 34 from seed; Day 11 from light flip

8 Likes

Day 35 from seed; Day 12 from light flip

9 Likes

Good on ya @MomOnTheRun! Growing for a cause is beautiful! Thank you for that. I’m a fan already! :cowboy_hat_face: beautiful plants btw.

4 Likes

Thank you! It is an awesome group for sure!

Here is some of the offerings from last weekends auction…

It is a closed group but easily found and totally worth a peek :wink:

4 Likes

oh and here is a recent video someone made and shared to the group that imho, applies to us all Each one, teach one then teach 2!

4 Likes

10e sounds really yummy looks like you are doing a great service keep up the good work :blush:

2 Likes

Good looking grow.

Nice work.

3 Likes

Ahhhh The Burning Bush CBD…I too, am interested in it. I am too high atm to decipher ancestry but here is the run down on it…

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Day 36 from seed; Day 13 from light flip

See the male just about touching the light? This is just after raising it - I LOVE the QB’s!! The diodes are awesome allowing such closeness without burn…same diodes as the Solsticks I believe. Anyhow, I need to bend him towards her and set out a catching “tray” to collect his pollen to hit her again once her pistils are more developed… i’ll do this just before lights out to heal for the night

9 Likes

That male would love to just hang around while she gets her self settled.

If you topped him, do you think he will stretch again?

2 Likes

Very nice sounds amazing and yummy good luck on ur grow

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I am going to keep him in for as long as possible though it looks like he is about to start losing it…typical young buck lol His smaller flowers are the ones I want to pollinate later on as they’ll be at the peak stage of production when they are ripe and release…a delay through topping could be just the ticket…They are both still stretching and expect them to for another 5-6 days or so. I just figured bending him to hover over her could slow her stretch down “feeling” a block through her pistils…a teensy tiny trimming of the very tops of the pistils does the same effect and topping him could prevent premature pollination - makes more sense in the long run so topping him it is!

4 Likes

I’m sorry. Old and high. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Day 37 from seed; Day 14 from light flip

I took the boy a bit lower than I intended though I am sure he will catch up again in the next week. Meanwhile #2 & #3 are rockin’ right along in the hid cabinet

14 Likes

Good Growin’ Mom! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

He doesn’t seem to have missed a beat.

Must have something on his mind :imp:

2 Likes

Yeah typical young stud though she is definitely in tease mode now he was knocked down a peg :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Day 38 from seed; Day 15 from light flip

12 Likes

He looks done stretching. One thing on the agenda.

2 Likes

Just stumbled in here…

:thinking:

…wow it’s clean & tidy here. smells good too.

:thinking: [mangrunt] :mag:

:sunflower: :tulip: :womens: :rose: :cherry_blossom: :blossom:

:grin:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes