MOTR Does Micro

Tricky, pretty and neat. And in bonus, this epic feedback on HT cup ^^ Just wahoo, Mademoiselle, it’s what i call a fire grow log lol

3 Likes

It was! Happy to be in one of the 1st legal states they have come to :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you for following my journey though it does get pretty boring until an event like this happens…amazing time to be alive!!!

5 Likes

LOL :smile: My personal idea was to stencil Please and Thank You in Coca-cola script above below “STOP” on the stop signs here.

That, and a lot of nastier things. :imp:

:v:

2 Likes

That would have been awesome! Instead we had 2 bright orange flags over each one through the subdivision to get to/from the golf course…i’ll have to watch stats from the troopers when they make their statements to AMCO to be sure but I do believe even the most heavy footed drivers didn’t go above posted speed limits upon leaving lol

3 Likes

4 days since I last updated? OMG! I am so sorry guys…the mind is starting to slip lol Nah, just getting the boys ready for school. Tomorrow is the 1st day !!! The house all to myself for ~5hrs ! Woo Hoo!!! Anyway…

Day 47 from seed: Day 24 from light flip

Removed the boy, collected some of his pollen then sprayed everything down with plain water and wiped down. Tonight, her “sisters” rejoined the cabinet so they have an extended dark period…tomorrow i’ll take a closer look but I may have to pull down one

6 Likes

Day 48 from seed: Day 25 from light flip

All back together :stuck_out_tongue:

Tonight, #2 is going to get bent so she can fit under the light better though she will probably be fine, i’d rather do it now than out of desperation later

8 Likes

Can’t agree more, when the stretch period will be finished the trunk become more woody (by hormon’s dance) and it’s the hell to bend ^^

To help you a bit to slow the more annoying part of the plant, you can cheat in taking the trunk between your fingers just below a node. Not pinching at all, just stay the fingers in the trunk until it’s enough warm to be a little “loose”. Then work a bit the fiber in giving “gentle” angle in all direction (make a circle) very slowly and in a delicate way. When you feel than this portion loose resistance, stop and let the plant defend. You will create this way a “fake node” after some days of practice and will balance the stretch on other secondary stems. Boring to do but effiscient to regulate a stretch in small spaces. At least i advise you to do it each time than you need to train a plant than is no longer “tender” like a seedling.

I hope i’m clear enough, i don’t want than you broke the cambium of your plants ^^ In doubt, do nothing lol

2 Likes

9 Likes

Is there a benefit to squeezing both sides of them stem vs just one side?

Perfectly clear :wink:

Exactly! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ohhhh that is one sad looking beagle lol

Ya know, Ak didn’t criminalize cannabis until the early 90’s so up til then many had personal grows…it was when that personal grow expanded into a commercial grow that people got their plants seized and only got into trouble if they didn’t know the Ravin law or caught selling though most troopers looked the other way anyhow unless you were being blatant and stupid…same rules still apply but its better now with the rec shops and able to not only carry but “gift” up to an ounce - AMCO just needs to pull their heads out of their asses and add public consumption especially for our tourists with no real place to legally smoke though more and more B&B’s are allowing it

4 Likes

Happy to don’t wrote it not too badly so ^^ Yep, it permit to don’t broke the trunk in creating adverse tensions then totally block the stretch of the part wich is above. At the final, you have simply a new node with a very fast recovery of the plant (you don’t lost time in creating a drastic shock for the plant). The importance to that just below an existing node is prior for best results.

2 Likes

Day 49 from seed: Day 26 from light flip

6 Likes

Huh. Interesting…i’ll have to do it that way from now on - Thank you for the great tip!

3 Likes

A nice mornings read to catch up. Major jealous about the HTCC but glad you had a good time. And now I will get notifications when you post :grin:

1 Like

Day 50 from seed: Day 27 from light flip

8 Likes

Hey @Fuel! We call this “flopping” per @Mr.Sparkle. I do break enough membrane to gently bend top over sometimes tying it also. When you do this, apparently being more gentle than I am, does the top straighten back up? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

the top straightens either way, usually i have to tie down my flops at least till they set “3 weeks or so”

2 Likes

In the 5th set of photos of this post, i show how far you can go in tiny spaces in being enough carefull with the cambium. I mean to count more on the heat of your hands to bend than on the “crunch” of the fibers and cambium, without struggling the stem in all its circonference anywhere. The plant shown is in fact totally “upside down” by training (and she “think” than she’s a tall plant) and its real height is around 1.4 meters all in line.

This way, in meaning to care about to print minimal wounds, the plant never stop and never need to recover (zero days of production losted, clones or flowers). It’s also important to let the plant increase freely the diameter of top prior stems, it’s a fiber plant, so any limitation in all the height of the trunk is a limitation of the whole upper part. Take a look specially on how i deal with the “ropes” of the training, it will make more sense ;o)

3 Likes

Excellent! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@MomOnTheRun Did you use spray adhesive & mylar for the cabinet interior? emergency blanket?

sorry if my answer is already here somewhere :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes