Movies you have watched multiple times

I’m sitting here watching Apocalypse now for the 100th time. One of my favorites. Anyone else got a fav they will watch over and over?

24 Likes

Star Wars. :+1:

21 Likes

Saw Star Wars in the theater when it first came out and loved it. Every Star wars since not so much.

6 Likes

Monty Python and the Holy Grail still makes me laugh but wife doesn’t know why.

12 Likes

Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

No Country for Old Men

Silence of the Lambs

Shawshank Redemption (hard to avoid…it was on syndicated cable live EVERY day in the early 2000’s)

LOTR (once a year I’ll sit down and watch the extended series)

The Prestige

American History X

Terminator II: Judgment Day

Donnie Darko

Big Lebowski

Stand by Me

40 Year Old Virgin

SuperBad

Children of the Corn

City of God

Requiem for a Dream

South Park: Bigger Longer Uncut

Simpsons Movie

Drive

American Psycho

Blade Runner (2049 is a better movie, fight me old man)

I really like movies, this is a partial list.

26 Likes

Holy shit I love your list. Just watched No Country for Old Men twice in the last month. You didnt love the first Blade Runner?
Edit: maybe Im reading it wrong

3 Likes

I love Blade Runner, but Blade Runner 2049 is a superior movie overall, even accounting for the director’s cuts and remastered versions. Just a unreal-beautiful film.

If you like No Country for Old Men (probably my favorite movie of all time), check out Hell or High Water.

Add that to the list haha. Oh and I watched 1917 for the second time…perfect movie.

2 Likes

First Blood, Smokey and the Bandit, The Cannonball Run, The Great Outdoors, Back to School, Planes Trains and Automobiles to name a few.

10 Likes

I’ve seen Hell or High water. Liked it. Liked both Blade Runners very much.

4 Likes

American Gangster
Bad boys 2
The Warriors
Clockwork orange
Usual Suspects
Demolition man

8 Likes

Hey @DougDawson if Ididnt know better I would think your a southern boy :laughing:

3 Likes

Apocalypse Now Extended version
Friday
Aliens
Godfather all
Bronx Tale
The Irishman
Deer Hunter
Transformers all of them
Jeremiah Johnson
Reservoir Dogs
Taxi Driver Di Nero
John Wick all
American Me
Predator all
Micheal Bay films
Deliverance
Robert DiNero films
The Last Castle

14 Likes

Usual Suspects! Yes!

2 Likes

LOL, and let’s not forget Easy Money.

1 Like

I watched the Deer Hunter stoned on shrooms last year. De Niro is amazing. lo

7 Likes

Deer Hunter on boomers? A bold, bold choice lol.

You don’t mix Walken and Fungus.

8 Likes

Wasn’t the plan. Hadn’t seen it in years. Was by myself getting stoned. Four hour movie. It was intense! lol

3 Likes

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Me Love you Long Time…I know the name of the movie…:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

6 Likes

Waaaaaaay too many to name off right this second but I’ll start working on the list…

Most everything… Comedies and War are my main picks though… So to start I’d say anything Python or Will Ferrell…since we’re talking Will Ferrell than most SNL productions like Superstar, the ladies man or wayne’s world, even Mean Girls (it’s my guilty pleasure movie) …

boondocks saints 1 and 2…
Tears of the sun
Saving private ryan
Windtalkers
Band of Brothers series

The Producers (old and new), blazing saddles, young frankenstein… Most mel brooks stuff…

All Tarentino’s flicks sit very well with me…

Hellraiser movies, Leprechaun movies, child’s play…Exorcist 3 (honestly the best flick of the three){if you haven’t seen it, do it!}

Getting deeper we look at Swiss Army Man and I-Origins (one to make you laugh, one to make you think)

Shawshank Redemption, Thinner (just watched again like 2 days ago lol) the Stand, the Shining, the original It for the scares, the new one for a better relation to the actual book…

Jesus, the list could go on lol

10 Likes

Right? Lete now to you sir @Floyd, it’s an emotional watch sober… Fuck, now I wanna do it…

3 Likes