Moving into larger house!

Hey guys, I’ve finally saved enough money for myself to purchase a house.
I need advice on lighting a 8x8 area, mostly for flower. Thank you much in advanced!

8 Likes

hey congrats on the house! never did a area that big indoors, will wait to see tips from some one who has.

2 Likes

Nervous about everything but somehow I feel ok about it all.

4 Likes

they say moving is one of the greater stresses we face, heres hoping you prove them wrong, saw a report the other day said the average renter is worth about 5k while the avg home owner is worth about 200k…I like that i own my home, but yeah theres a lot to be nervous about, Hope it goes the way you want it to.

5 Likes

A long commitment that I feel like I’m ready for. I appreciate the words! I can’t wait to show you guys what I’ll be up too in there. Got some things I want to do!

3 Likes

awesome , you should be proud as well as a bit nervous, sounds like your ready and have it under control

2 Likes

The moneys in order and everything. Mostly worried about the 30 year commitment and how hard it is to be consistent at being able to pay bills.

3 Likes

hopefully you have a smooth time of it, but yeah hard to predict the future accurately, and maybe the time flies by and next thing you know your having a paid the mortgage off party!

Just think its totally up to you what you do with your 8 x 8 room. or the rest of the house for that matter!

3 Likes

Haha! Time does fly man! We shall see!

2 Likes

Why not 15/Fixed? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

When you say 8 x 8 mostly flower… your gonna have to work that “mostly” out . What do you want to get out of this space ? Are you gonna use tents ? Veg space and flower space must be seperated in some way so what is your vision here?

2 Likes

Congrats on the house @DannylovesCannabis.
My youngest is buying his in April.

If you haven’t read ReikoX’s workshop rebuild then that is where I recommend you start.

Plan for separate veg, flower, clones and seedling areas. Think about power & ventilation requirements for each.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Heck yeah! Congrats on reaching your goal! :+1:

3 Likes