Mrgreenthumb 2nd outdoor grow

well it is that time again, time to get some seeds popped and vergging, I chose bog bubble and project 25 by Copa for this run. Pretty excited for this year. Got my feet wet last year hope this year is better.

Here is the 8 seeds I popped

4 p25 up front and 4 bog bubble in the back

I have 4 bog bubble that came up and are growing strong, Temps are a little cool in the room mid to high 60s so they are a little slow

And I have 3 p25 above soil, 2 are growing strong, 1 is shedding its helmet and 1 is not doing much at all. It has put out a taproot but is not really growing

This little guy is the one shedding. Tomorrow it should be up and going

16 Likes

Good luck on your run brother sending positive vibes your way!

3 Likes

thanks @Rhai88 . Hope to have a good grow this year, plants will be much bigger this year than last

3 Likes

Good luck man seen you really active for a while, hope all is well.

2 Likes

lets hope for a good October this year to get a good finish on the outdoor stuff. Thanks for stopping bye

3 Likes

Yes most definitely needed. Have a great grow man. Wish you no pm or rot. It’s hard out here.

2 Likes

Time for a update, things are cruising along the bog bubble are very uniform in growth, getting their first set of leaves. The 4 in the back row are the bubble

The 2 p.25 on the left are also getting their second set of leaves

These 2 are slow growers. But they are sprouting, didn’t think they where going to make it but they seem to be pretty strong
![20240304_070122|375x500]
(upload://gTSXMUXMBV8O1QF0ERBukC9EoKK.jpeg)

I am vegging these earlier than last year. Hope not to early, might have some monsters on my hands

4 Likes

Update time, been a very busy weekend was away on a buisness vacation over the weekend. Before I left on Friday thou I started 2 hash plant x la Alfie beans by @Budderton, I replaced 2 of the Copa p25 seeds, they never sprouted when I returned home yesterday bolth where above soil, very excited about these.

• List item
    So now I have 2 h/p x la alphie, 2 Copa p25 and 4 bog bubble.
    First up Copa p25

Then the 4 bog bubble
    ![20240311_091517|375x500]
    (upload://tAs7N3ZKLzXMFhlAPuR7WfTCOF5.jpeg)
    These bog bubble are some strong growing plants. They are getting the first true set of leaves should pick speed now .
    Hope everybody had a great weekend
6 Likes

Right on @Mrgreenthumb ! Best of luck with your season! Hopefully you get a few nice females! :crossed_fingers:
:grin::v:

2 Likes

If you have any spare room Id like to see how some of my beans would treat ya. Happy growing man :metal:

2 Likes

Missed your start, but I’m caught up and tuned in now. :smiley:
I too hope for a nice warm dry October, though I won’t have any weed outside I plan to grow giant corn again. Which reminds me I need to start it soon. And so many other things. Props to you for starting early - however big they get, at least you didn’t let time slip away from you. And I love big plants anyway :smiley:

3 Likes

I need to get a update in , I have all the Bog Bubble transplanted to 1 gallon also I have the p 25 in 1 gallon. I have 1 hp x la Alfie coming up also

3 Likes

I really been slacking in updates. Weather here is getting better slowly, warming up and more appearances by the sun. Really looking forward to the summer.
Plants are all in 1 gallon buckets. Except for LA Alfie which I only have 1 of since the other didn’t make it. I will be moving it to the 1 gallon probably at the end of the week or next week

Next up are the 2 p.25. First one was a run’t and self topped I managed to nurse it along and is now starting to get its groove on.

And the other p.25

Next the 4 bog bubble, think I have 2 male and 2 female, but they have yet to show see yet hopefully soon.

They are all looking pretty good still mix is a little hot, but not burning tips yet. Plan on keeping them in the 1 gallon till transplant into 15 gallon in May. They are getting some stank to them which I love . Excited about this years outdoor.

6 Likes