Mrhamilton’s mischief, chaos, and random & miscellaneous stuff

I figured I should create a place to post my random grow pics and whatever else happens to occupy my thoughts. Feel free to comment, critique, say hi, or whatever.

11 Likes

Here’s some shots of @syzygy ’s triple sunshine crosses. I planted 3 of each of the TS f2’s (0/3 female) TK x TS (3/3) SSDD x TS (2/3)

12 Likes

Here’s a tester of a chuck I made of (Zamadelica x Kali China) x Blueberry Hashplant

10 Likes

My passion fruit vine that I’ve been growing for a year and a half is getting it’s first fruit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Nice! Always excited to see another log :+1:

Can’t wait to see how this one goes for you. Happy growing!

1 Like

Your projects always bring out some unique and exciting results.

2 Likes

Purple Zamal A5 Haze @109 days 11/13. She’s got a bit to go, may have to drop her down to 10/14 in a couple weeks if she keeps pushing out new flowers. Sweet carrots with something else coming through that I can’t identify yet.

11 Likes

109 days… you’re a champ @MrHamilton! I get annoyed going passed 70. lol

one of these days I’ll whip out one of my true sativa packs. haha

3 Likes

She’s still going and has picked up a sweet paint thinner like smell.Turpentine like if I remember correctly.
Thanks for stopping in.

3 Likes

A quick shot of the girls, first 2 are SSDD bx and next 3 are TK bx

3 Likes

PzamA5

5 Likes

My last run I had a male Zamadelica, so this time I just planted a fem Zam, a reg Purple Haze x Malawi, and 3 reg Panama’s from 2013 seeds.

3 Likes

PurpZam A5 @122 days 11/13, some continuous reflowering :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face:

My tester of a chuck, ZamKC x BBHP @48 days 11/13

TK bx, 1, 2, and 3 @34 days

SSDD bx, 1 & 2 @34 days

3 Likes

ZamKC x BBHP

My passion fruit growing indoors

My volcano bag bubbler flask

2 Likes

Chopped the Purple Zamal A5 @128 days 11/13

4 Likes

Amazing plants!

1 Like

Black Triangle keeper

3 Likes

TK x TS- 1-3

SSDD x TS- 1&2

6 Likes

ZamKC x BBHP @69 days 11/13, should come down by next weekend I’m thinking.

Phone Home nug

Super Malawi Haze

5 Likes

What do you think about that? The re-flowering, I mean. I only ask because the last Angelica I’m growing started doing a little bit of that a few days ago, but considering the genetics, I’m not going to allow it haha, gonna chop her tonight, day 76.

But with things like a Purple Zamaldica x A5 Haze (where’d you get THAT??? haha), it seems like letting her re-flower would be beneficial.

Just curious.

Anyway, I figured I’d check out what you’re doing over here haha. That Purple Zam hybrid sounds very intriguing, pretty interested to read what you think of that one.

Next year… haha.

2 Likes