MSNL (marijuana-seeds.nl)

Thats awesome! I think the only reason mine took so long is cuz of all the shit with Corona

How many days did yours take to arrive?

Ordered April 8th and recipient may 13th , so just over a month

1 Like

Mine showed up today sadly they were already opened and crushed, and taped back together, they shipped in a small birthday card. So idk if Iā€™ll try that again.

I ran their lemon kush, critical kush, and pinapple kush autosā€¦ Now im running 4 mystery fems from a 20 pack I thinkā€¦ who knows what they are, but they are right next to my macs.

1 Like

Yeah thats about same for mine except they werenā€™t crushed, not exactly what I would call stealth shipping (at least not to justify the cost of stealth shipping)

1 Like

@Deadinside88 I sent them a message on Instagram, and they replied the next day, I have another order shipped out, they said they are gonna try to sneak it past them this time. They also told me, that oklahoma has been hard on them, I guess some jerk is making it his mission to make sure non of these devil seeds makes it thru to his hometown, the shit head.

1 Like

Thats awesome :grin: glad to see their on it for customer service.

After a lengthy hold in NY, my goodies arrived. Better late than never.

So, Iā€™ll add a note to save this movie for when I grow one of these beans out and harvest some nugs, then Iā€™ll watch a movie, I have a feeling Iā€™m in for a treat. Iā€™m a huge B movie fan. Lol

5 Likes

MSNL is the only seedbank Iā€™ve used recently. Been growing my own beans for years. Decided to get new genetics and they looked good. Absolutely no issues at all. I would say donā€™t spring for the extra special shipping. All my orders came the same way whether it was regular shipping or special.

hi
I ordered on the 20 feb hashplant and getting purplekush as a freebie

2 Likes

3 hashplant

1 Like

Waiting on some now. :seedling::seedling: Letā€™s hope they donā€™t get held up. Only been about a week or twoā€‹:crossed_fingers: