Mud, Dirt and Wind

CYCOFLOWER PLATINUM SERIES- Advanced Nutrient Calculator

1 Like

Looks like a good day.

1 Like

My plants are getting to green.

1 Like

Here we go. Seeds from Chitownseeds.com @Automatik . Great service. 3 day delivery. @lefthandseeds Black Lebanon. Iā€™m using a mix of happy frog and Ocean forest. Some 2 gallon containers for clones. And up to 5 in the flowering tent. Iā€™m running there recommendations. Ph at 5.8. - 6.0. Full ppm. Rh right now is around 50 to 55. It smells good. When the buds are big enough. Iā€™ll have all the leaves off any way. Fans do the rest. I hope you enjoy the show.

5 Likes

Bloom Plus 4000, MH 192, hlg 100r and 4k. MH2000. Two 4x4 and a 2x4.

Nice pics @Hemp , you may want to check you the gallery view feature.

Need a new light.

2 Likes

Many donā€™t bud, check out this post which has instructions if you like.

1 Like

Good morning

No bud, donā€™t do that. Post all the pics you want, I for one am enjoying the pics. Itā€™s just a different way to organize them is all. You donā€™t have to use it, I just point it out since many donā€™t know the feature is there. Please donā€™t stop posting your pics, many of us are enjoying them.

1 Like

Got it figured out.

1 Like

@Eagles009

two days.lol thanks

3 Likes

No worries bud, just didnā€™t want you to stop posting, I am loving the pics. Also did not want you to take my comment the wrong way. I just think there are many that donā€™t know the feature exists is all. :v:

1 Like

Lol, I knew it wouldnā€™t take long :wink:

Youā€™re welcome!

1 Like

@corgitron I used your code. I do believe you got credit thank you

4 Likes

Some Mac o Yea! @DougDawson Iā€™ll get with you I do need help sometimes with some of the stuff I know it gives me options and I donā€™t know how to use them

2 Likes

I didnā€™t trust me I think it was one of those short comments I just didnā€™t finish. I could have been talking to my wife I do voice chat typing. She was right there. She doesnā€™t like me posting pictures. @DougDawson . I might be moving to the lake house soon. Lol

1 Like

The one thing that really stresses me out. I donā€™t have a problem with people sending me something. @Eagles009 that didnā€™t bother me. What bothers me is when it sits at the post office for two and three and four days it freaks me out. I know that we have talked before about post office box I am not rich enough to get a post office box and I do not have a business in the state they will not give it to me

@Eagles009 Iā€™m looking forward to the run it wonā€™t be long Iā€™m getting another set up

1 Like

I just popped 3 of the Godā€™s Mac cross. Suckers popped in 12 hours! My f2s are taking forever this time.

The Godā€™s Mac I just harvested has an awesome lemon smell with funk undertones.

1 Like