Multi strain run in no-till organic

Starting up a new run. If you’ve been following along on my journey in here, than you know i love me some Blue Star and Bog gear. If you don’t know who @Josh_Blue is, then you’re in for a treat. I have not been disappointed by anything of his that I’ve grown out.

What’s on the table for the next run is
Mayberry s1 and Blue Star BX from @Josh_Blue
Pureknowledge from @Tonygreen
Jillybean f3 from farmguygarden on ig

31 Likes

Hell yeah! A small clarification, Mayberry is Blue Star s1. And the other line you have is Blue Star back cross #99. The #99 pheno of the f2 bs reversed back to the bs mother. #99 is high resin, deep plumb wine flavor, short and squat. Those traits come thru at a decent rate. Lots of great exotic blueberry flavors. Enjoy my friend, I’ll be following along.

18 Likes

I’m along for the ride! :+1:

Me likey. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s right. Thanks for the clarification Josh. Excited to find the wine pheno again. Was so good cracking open the bag and smelling those terps

6 Likes

Very cool! Wanted to see a few of those grown out, I’m in !

3 Likes

I’m in, I have some pure knowledge on the way.

4 Likes

Are they for sale? If so, P-L-E-A-S-E PM details. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Pureknowledge @Tonygreen

Jillybean

Blue Star BX @Josh_Blue

Mayberry @Josh_Blue

9 Likes

Lets go!! I got some old jilly bean to sprout soon too.

2 Likes

Those are from farmguygarden on ig. His f3, supposed to be a 1:1. Pretty stoked to see how they turn out. I already know how your work will be :wink: @Josh_Blue

2 Likes

There will be fire!

1 Like

Following for Jillybean!

I have two Royal Queen Seeds 1:1 CBD:THC females going that I’m pollinating with 4 unknown THC males. Plan is to do a back cross with the offspring to the 3 RQS seeds that I have left.

Perhaps I could cross the back cross with the Jillybean down the line.
Breeding is crazy fun!

Thanks for running this journal!

2 Likes

Breeding is lots of fun. Granted I’ve only done open pollination preservations.

I just finished talks of collaborating with @Electric-Stoner. Gonna be Bog Sour Blutooth x MOB (mother of berries). The MOB he has is almost a 40 year old cut. @Rogue

9 Likes

I’m expecting some good looking plants coming out of this batch. I already know what’s to come of the Mayberry and blue star bx

2 Likes

I hope you find something special and enjoy the search!

3 Likes

I’m just popping these to see what’s going on with them. Have plenty more beans of all of them to search through. @Shevchenko

1 Like

I have a feeling that these two are going to pair very well together :green_heart:

2 Likes

Oh this is 1000% going down. I’m not just a mouthpiece. My follow through stats are almost flawless :call_me_hand:

1 Like

There is definite possibilities with this pair up… plus I got something else that has future potential in this mix. Outkastt88 by Goat and Monkey Seeds (O’s Blueberry x 88g13hp) dead on the same Blueberry Muffin terp profile, almost identical to the MOB structure wise (both in branching/overall structure as well as floral structure) but with some massive resin production.

4 Likes

IMG_20231118_093529

Not much going on in the tent except for this interesting little girl. She topped herself, so i decided to help her a little. She decided to branch out through the main stem and is trying to throw roots out of her left branch. I’m guessing the area created a micro climate for conditions to be optimal for this growth. I’ve never seen this happen with hemp, only with palm trees and banana trees.

This is Blue Star BX by @Josh_Blue

9 Likes