Multi strain test run

New year new thread new strains.
Stay tuned or high which ever you prefer.

77 Likes

You got my attention!

Can’t wait to see what you got for 2022.

Started some seeds myself…thinking about starting some more but have a few irons in the fire as we speak…we’ll see! Lol

First reply!! Lolol

Brian(Alaskagrown)

12 Likes

Thanks Brian still looking through my stash to see what jumps out at me .

Supposed to be a pile of new stuff heading my way been holding a couple spots open for @GrowHard seeds that are in the mail .
Still in the process of turfing some non returners to keep my plant count in check.

13 Likes

Im here to watch. What are the new strains your starting?

4 Likes

Definitely some grendel and golden goat x Scott’s og so far on that list .

16 Likes

I’ll remain huned AND tigh, thank you very much.

7 Likes

May an abundance of good vibes, vigorous growth and easy goings be in order.

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to see what strains you decide on. :smiley:

5 Likes

Couple new one’s getting sprouted today.

17 Likes

Awesome! looks great so far!

2 Likes

Nice…Grendel is a old Mota strain…haven’t seen that one in a long time!!

You must have been holding onto that one a while…ha

Alaskagrown

6 Likes

Actually just showed up I ran it 15/20 years ago with excellent results.

4 Likes

Greetings @ShiskaberrySavior,

Congrats on another exciting grow! Are you intending to use your Octopots this time around?

There seems to be a surge of interest in that method and I’m hoovering up all the insights I can find. Your experience is especially useful because you’ve grown this way successfully for long enough to know the benefits and the pitfalls!

I’m particularly interested in your watering routine. Do you top water at all after the beginning? Do you let your plants drink the rez down before each refilling? Do you fill the netpots with soil or hydroton pellets, or ???

My grow room remodel is still in progress so I won’t be popping any seeds till Springtime, but I have four of the micro Octopots already prepped and waiting their turn.

Any comments will be appreciated.

-Grouchy

5 Likes

Thanks for the compliments I’m no expert on octo pot , I did 1 outdoor grow on my deck with a purple lemonade auto in a octopot .

The results were great it was like there wasn’t much to do other than check the res daily that was about it.

I used promix hp and general hydro nutes initial watering from the top 1 time and the rest was bottom feeding .

We had some extreme hot weather that summer a week of close to 100 f temps I did take a reflective windshield blanket and wrapped the res to help keep the temp cooler but not sure it did much or was necessary!

That’s pretty much it basically grew itself . Yield was great no issues will grow again in them .

11 Likes

A peak into the flower room at some of the 6 footers .

43 Likes

@ShitSeeds nurse peanut

33 Likes

It always amazes me how you keep such huge plants upright in such small pots.

13 Likes

@ShitSeeds pink raspberry had to be the stinkiest plant in the room .

I should mention if you’ve got any other gems you’d like run shoot me a dm . Thanks

26 Likes

Water every day keep the pots heavy and if all else fails tarp straps and ratchet straps and string .

7 Likes

Thanks for the OctoTips, I’ll tag along with interest.

4 Likes