Multi strain test run

I’ve been slow at getting updates and moving everything to the tin box . Now that I’m in there things should progress a bit quicker .

Still have to spray for bugs and do some topping and cloning but plan on flipping to flower next Saturday.

Thanks

8 Likes

Not the healthiest but I’ve had worst .

19 Likes

More seeds soaking last night.

18 Likes

Tonight’s view from above .

19 Likes

It’s a jungle in that tin box! lol. Put a couch and mini fridge in the corner with tv or some music :grinning: lock me up in it and throw away the key :rofl:

5 Likes

Got the recliner the Marley boom box mini fridge stocked , table and chairs just missing the tv . I do have a dab press and various bongs to keep one entertained. Your welcome any time to come for a sleep over I’m sure the plants would enjoy it.

6 Likes

With that, i doubt anyone would be sleeping…
I’m sure i won’t be :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Some lovely shrubbery you have there!

2 Likes

Veg room progressing along finally got some better numbers happening with my seed starts once I broke out the humidity dome .

12 Likes

30% THC…wow.

I think they were off a few percent or my tolerance level is high I’d guess maybe 18/20%

4 Likes

Hmmm Grape pie …
This something you made ?

1 Like

@GrowHard made it I just made a few more .

4 Likes

Musta been before my time lmao …
Do they actually bake a Grape pie :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

It also gets you baked . It’s cherry pie x snow lotus crossed.

9 Likes

Well rub it in…Wanna Make our first trade …ever lmao :rofl:

4 Likes

I can send you some shoot me a dm with mailing info .

4 Likes

Flipped to flower yesterday just gotta get them greened up . Various plants showing yellowing rust spots others looking good .

6 ft paralyzed monsters taking control of the room could be in trouble once they stretch . Best top up the fuel tank of the chain saw and get ready.

21 Likes

What a great looking line-up. Your right, that Takes a Room, not a Tent

2 Likes

Hell yeah brother,those grape pie’s should be epic ! Can’t wait to see them get going ! Cheers

1 Like