Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc šŸ„ (Part 1)

Got a few more stragglers showing upā€¦I sure enjoy Shiitake mushrooms.

12 Likes

best to find them after first rain in spring.

1 Like

I have a drag to pull behind tractor in fall to spread out cow shit.

1 Like

I have indoor grows for all my mushrooms. Tired of slogging through the woods.

5 Likes

Brag! Brag! Brag! :grin: Ha! Ha! Iā€™m just jealous.

2 Likes

yea I want tolearn to grow mushrooms inside best place to get info on how to

1 Like

Shroomery.org or mycotopia.net is a good place to start.

7 Likes

yea every body and their ma ma knows what people or doing in spring har mushrooms have to run people out of cow pastures.

I ate 2-3 grams (handful) of shrooms at work today. They had light visuals and a lot of introspection . The peak was at about three hours and was gone by four hours. These didnā€™t last long but still had a good pop to them. They didnā€™t have any gold on them either. Very strange but fun. Just thought i would share in case they sounded familiar. I would like to try these again.

@Kraven

7 Likes

Dam i want to work wherever you workā€¦i usualy eat em in solitudeā€¦

5 Likes

I was outside in a very beautiful area. :grin:

3 Likes

Yo I knew a couple that make a living identifying trees that have been affected by invasive species. Best job ever.

5 Likes

That would be something i could get into easily. What a great gig! :grin:

2 Likes

Fresh Boomers todayā€¦

16 Likes

are those the penis envy ones?

3 Likes

No sir they are just cubes, called Redboys, they drop red sporesā€¦

6 Likes

Hi Kraven, I found a giant mushroom in my back yard. At first I thought it was a dead snapping turtle. It is the largest I have even seen around here.

It was at the base of a tree always shaded and looks like it may have been growing singe last year since there are leaves from last fall grown in to it. It is about 16" across.

Bottom

Wonder should I eat it?

2 Likes

Some books on the subject are worth reading.

the mushroom cultivator by paul stamets

http://library.uniteddiversity.coop/Permaculture/Mushroom_Cultivator-A_Practical_Guide_to_Growing_Mushrooms_at_Home.pdf

6 Likes

I have them both :wink: Iā€™ve got gg&mm too. I learned most of what i know from them. I met stamets at a lecture once. pretty cool dude.

4 Likes

I have some spores to trade here to anyone interested.

11 Likes