Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc šŸ„ (Part 1)

I saved myself some liquid culture before going off on a work trip. PinkBuffalo started nice and easy, being germinated in a well diluted honey+water solution, but GTā€™s and Albinoā€™s were thin as smoke wisps. Apparently thatā€™s because I got greedy with honey and added too much. Right before going off to work trip I bought some distilled water and diluted jars with GT and Albino a bit more. Canā€™t wait to get back to them to see the results.

I really need to get some spores next cycle, because Iā€™m running thin on prints.

3 Likes

What are spore laws like in Canadiya?

1 Like

This has been a great thread to follow. The last time I did any hallucinogens was in early adulthood, about 20 years ago. Iā€™m interested in getting prints from somewhere and using the instruction here to fruit a few shrooms. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :stuck_out_tongue: Willing to trade some beans for cube spores. :briefcase:

This interview was super encouraging, and itā€™s worth a very close listen as he basically summarizes the state of medical research about psychedelics and shares a bunch of personal anecdotes he did while researching the book.

NPRā€™s Fresh Air - interview with Michael Pollan on his new book ā€œThe ā€˜New Scienceā€™ Of Psychedelicsā€

4 Likes

send me a pm and weā€™ll talk lol

3 Likes

I listened to the whole thing, more or less, and couldnā€™t help but cry a stingy male tears.
Why is that in one country there is full-blown legalize going on, and researches of psychedelics in an unbiased, open-minded fashion, and in other countries, well, you know. A total hopelessness about all that.

Why is that Iā€™m forced to remain silent about my own researches and findings, while some other guy gets a bloody HOUR-LONG INTERVIEW about his opinion on psilocybin therapy and itā€™s benefits?

I canā€™t even share my experience with family, my own blood, for they will ostracize me, never ever getting to the fact that I want to help them. My father, for instance, would benefit from a few good mushroom sessions, since he is simultaneously having no will to live on and great fear of death, like half the bloody population over 60 years here!

Itā€™s a shoutout, I really canā€™t express myself enough to anyone around me right now.

And we, who know the effects of psilocybin and ā€œbeen thereā€, are mostly restricted from one another by fear of criminal charges!

Mental health is in short supply here. I donā€™t support any conspiracy theories, but it seems like everyone is content with the system where the society fills the young heads with truly dreadful biases and contradictions, forcing their eyes to perceive the world as an fighting arena, where you eat another or being eaten. Then it flips that heads to work for a two or three decades, all the while dulling the sense of ā€œsomething isnā€™t rightā€ with only allowed drug - alcohol, and then it just spits them out - broken, used, deprived of power, unable even to hope - I see them in hundreds every day, and my heart goes out for them. But then I know if I canā€™t even help my father, whoā€™s been thought that maw of darkness, I canā€™t help any of them.

5 Likes

@nube if you donā€™t find any here, freespore.com offers free spores (and seeds of all types, cannabis/tobacco/poppy etc) just have to pay for shipping, i think additional donations are voluntary but not required.

their home page says they are running low on prints and soon wonā€™t be able to continue, if anyone is feeling charitable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh summer rains brings the wild outdoor mushiesā€¦

8 Likes

I was wondering if anyone wants to trade some spores for some seeds. I got a couple options pm

2 Likes

pm me @StevieGā€¦ weā€™ll talk

2 Likes

Rain is making the wild boomers fruit again todayā€¦gettin sacks full to dry before the rain starts againā€¦love the God given free medsā€¦fuck big pharmaā€¦Iā€™ma shaman and dont need them. Also found some really nice caps to print and a few Iā€™m gonna clone to agarā€¦ good meds provided by nature with no side effects.

Edit: I have seen that people prefer us hippyā€™s to call them by their given name so ā€¦ Psilocybe cubensis, var Gulf Coast.

13 Likes

IDā€™ing the last few and making a few prints to add to the collection. :peace:

6 Likes

Still fartin around with the mushies, and smoking some SFV OG

12 Likes

loving the wild cubes @Kraven

3 Likes

Thanks, they are everywhere this time of year ā€¦ Iā€™m trying to sneak up on some panā€™s, they grow wild here too and they make cubes seem somewhat weak :mushroom:

4 Likes

My indoor mushies kicked off last nightā€¦ the ones from the wild cap I started a minute ago, these will rock your nogginā€¦good old natural Gulf Coast geneticsā€¦its nice to live where 23 different kinds of medicine grows wild at your feet.

7 Likes

Starting the summer grow for PTSD medsā€¦hopefully this will take me till thanksgiving at leastā€¦just plain good meds w/ no side effects.

This year Iā€™m growing some exotics tooā€¦

Penis Envy

Pan Cyan "Cambodian Goliath"

Florida Wild cubensis "Gold Caps"

11 Likes

action started this morning

10 Likes

Very nice, hoping for a good pin set for you :mushroom:

3 Likes

Grabbed a few fresh PTSD meds for tonight, as a veteran, to me this weekend is not so much about celebration and more of a remembranceā€¦still gonna burn some burgers and dogs and ride out a wet storm though.

12 Likes

7 Likes